VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hot Mom Exchange Club [v0.04] [OnlyGoodGames]

1.60 star(s) 9 Votes

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Off the banner left to right...

3... Hell Yes
4,5*... Oh Yes
*(Best sex of my life was a girl with F+ tits, decent body, but severe butterface. And she preferred the lights on :LOL:;))
2... Yes
1...Yes if I'm drunk. Or willing to lie and say I was drunk. So, still yes :LOL:
lol 5 looks like an amazon with down syndrome lol

• Haha
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Yeah maybe I'm wrong, but I sorta get a possible NTRish or Cuckish vibe.
Again could be wrong but that's just my PERSONAL thoughts so far I'll maybe check it out further to be sure.
well that first MILF asked MC if his father was ok with being a Cuckold or not. So I would have to say yes.

Reactions: whiterussian1974

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
lol 5 looks like an amazon with down syndrome lol
Hey TLC sang it best, have 'em sounding like a retard ;):LOL:

Once I played it 3 let me down. Those titties once the lingerie came off, nice but the packaging added something lol.

Someone else pointed it out though, there's no sex in this game yet, your character never fucks. Hard to rate a game, or how good their render artist is, 'til we see that.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I like the concept, but the game is pretty bad. It's disjointed, the choices you make lead to strange outcomes and it's impossible to figure out how to get the outcome you want. "I will make a decision A or B"... great, except you have no idea what either choice leads to, and there's usually an instant cut to some other scene that's also confused and unexpected. There's probably an element of Engrish in here as well, the author is clearly not an English speaker..

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I like the concept, but the game is pretty bad. It's disjointed, the choices you make lead to strange outcomes and it's impossible to figure out how to get the outcome you want. "I will make a decision A or B"... great, except you have no idea what either choice leads to, and there's usually an instant cut to some other scene that's also confused and unexpected. There's probably an element of Engrish in here as well, the author is clearly not an English speaker..
IDK didn't play seeing as their is no path to not share mom... just not my thing... gimme my personal harem lol there's plenty of those games around though so you do you to the dev.

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
hello, the game has a good idea but I would implement it differently, the mommy's club would be a place where you are invited and where you find your mother for quality (yes of course) and interaction with the mommies I already put it in another post I should have at least a blowjo, hanjob, cunnilingus and a penetration at least in version 2 that attracts the public good start, but you should work more on the dialogues and transitions that jump from the mother to another like crazy, anyway good job

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Has great potential, but needs a LOT of work, here's hoping the dev keeps it up, and by the way Diana & Olivia are ma faves.

The reasons why are.
Diana has plus sized curves and a big belly, (I'm a bit of a chubby chaser, no sense in denying it) and from what i saw she has a bit of a dominant streak, which i LOVE.

Olivia's curves are pretty nice and she wants the MC all to herself, which I find pretty fuckin sexy. Also by her reasoning she says it's disgust but I'd say it's more jealousy than disgust, but thats my opinion on that matter.

Finally one question, will this end with picking my perfect milf waifu, or is it building towards getting a harem?

Last edited:

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
I have a few comments about the game so far.
1) Take the [Vaginal Sex]/[Oral Sex] tags off. Implied sex doesn't count or every game with a mother/father/grandanything would qualify. Add them back when you actually have them in the game.
2) Also remove the [Text Based] tag. That doesn't mean the game has words. Slavesin is an example of what [Text Based] actually is.
3) This is much closer to a [KN] tag than a [VN]. Your choices don't matter. All they do is show different scenes. The other scenes still happen and are even talked about in the scenes you do get. Example: If you walk out of your mother's room when she is on the video call you run into Olivia and have a conversation. If you choose to stay in the room and then encounter Olivia a choice or two later, you talk about that first meeting.
4) Different strokes for different folks, but your mom is losing her hair.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not trying to rain on your day. The game could be quite fun but as it stands now I'm gonna give it a pass.

rambo25

Sep 13, 2020
This seemed ok but its all over the place.choices make no sense its confusing.good luck with it though (y)

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
models is ok for me but damn i wonder if need smoke something to get in how to game run ,chatting with mom and next was doctor and when i think i chat with mom again ,no no it was neighbour boy :oops:;)o_O thx and need follow how game growing in future (y)

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
models is ok for me but damn i wonder if need smoke something to get in how to game run ,chatting with mom and next was doctor and when i think i chat with mom again ,no no it was neighbour boy :oops:;)o_O thx and need follow how game growing in future (y)
I agree this game was a Hot Mess. It is right up there with Part II of Duel Family and that dev needs to be put in a straight jacket and a rubber room.

Reactions: jussi818

Onlygoodgames

Sep 30, 2021
No. The main character only does hot things with other women. As for his mother, she has a young lover.

Finally one question, will this end with picking my perfect milf waifu, or is it building towards getting a harem?
We don't want to spoil all the surprises, but you will have both options in our game. As a matter of fact, when the protagonist is ready to choose only one woman, circumstances will appear in favor of the harem.

Naturally, this concept is subject to change depending on the decision of our patrons.

1.60 star(s) 9 Votes