VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hot Mom Exchange Club [v0.04] [OnlyGoodGames]

1.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Onlygoodgames

Sep 30, 2021
Thank you for your comment. We are working on a 0.03 release for our patrons who don't mind the look of these characters. Most likely, these MILFs will remain just as ugly in future releases.

But when we finish this story, we will start to create a game where MILFs will be the same as in other visual novels (unrealistic but beautiful).

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Thank you for your comment. We are working on a 0.03 release for our patrons who don't mind the look of these characters. Most likely, these MILFs will remain just as ugly in future releases.

But when we finish this story, we will start to create a game where MILFs will be the same as in other visual novels (unrealistic but beautiful).
Well milfs should be a balanced between reality and sexyness.

Jan 2, 2022

On your banner, #1, 3, 4 are all very pretty and natural. #2 and 5 have nice bodies, but their faces need some minor tweaking to make their faces less masculine. They look like semi-attractive trannies.

We really DO appreciate the more realistic models. It's just that you should do a "bit" of reworking to make them look like more natural faces, and less masculine.

I REALLY like the variety of body types. I won't even check out games/AVNs with "barbie" or inflatable looking women. No Size-W breasts or bubble butts that are larger than my torso.

Perhaps you could work on a few "reworks" of these models and ask if people would prefer the old or new versions of the models. Then you needn't rerender the full images, only the faces atop the bodies.

Thanks

Onlygoodgames

Sep 30, 2021
We have already released new versions (0.03 for Patreon and 0.02 for this forum as soon as moderators update this thread). Naturally, there are the same models as in the first version. But we like your idea of showing our users different versions of these models.

As soon as we "rework" them, we will arrange something like a vote. Although at the moment we are more focused on our story.

Thanks for following our project.

Reactions: whiterussian1974

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
well in the first episode he has to bring his mom to the "club" to be allowed to fuck other people's mums...so incestuous pimp"...but not really incest I guess lol

Jan 2, 2022
well in the first episode he has to bring his mom to the "club" to be allowed to fuck other people's mums...so incestuous pimp"...but not really incest I guess lol
That's right. "Mom" is in the title, so it's "planned." But until the update where he actually "dips his pen in the family ink" it isn't incest...yet.

Same goes for tags like "vaginal, anal, oral." I always have to laugh when I see "incest" and "voyeurism" but no "oral, anal, vaginal." What precisely IS "incestuous voyeurism?" lol. That's just called "living with people" all of the places that I've ever lived. hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I dig the look of the chicks.
I didn't see man'ish so much as realistic. Most MILFs I've ever seen are way more likely to have a decent body than a decent face. Plus it's nice they're not cut and paste from 12 other games. The bodies are solid too, got some big tits which I dig, not so big tits because variety is the spice of life, hoping their backsides and legs have some variety too.
Now "text based" that'll give me pause. I play adult games as a visual medium but that's just my jam, YMMV.
Don't mind the exchange either. Not a fan of NTR but if it's done more like swinging/sharing that's different. Again YMMV.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Then rejoice in fucking the other 4. All women aren't for all people.

I'm passing on the 5th one for now. But on a dark and cold night......After all, all women deserve some love, sometimes. :unsure: ;)
Off the banner left to right...

3... Hell Yes
4,5*... Oh Yes
*(Best sex of my life was a girl with F+ tits, decent body, but severe butterface. And she preferred the lights on :LOL:;))
2... Yes
1...Yes if I'm drunk. Or willing to lie and say I was drunk. So, still yes :LOL:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
What the models look like does not bother me in the slightest.
Questions:
Is there going to be any viewable sex?
Will MC do his Mom?
If there is going to be nothing but teasing then I will pass, as I dont see the point of playing.

Reactions: libertypics

aochung

May 4, 2017
At this point in the game... the only person getting any action is Jade's son with MC's Mom (offscreen). So, NTR. Also, for their to be an exchange, something must be traded and received by each party. This is only one-way. Pretty much "Hot Mom" Cuck club. lots of misdirection, deception and blue-balls for MC.

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Finally a game with real MILS, I'm tired of all the games with MILFS looking like 10s. I know several in real life and 2 similar
to 2 in this game. Remember just cause the wrapper isn't perfect doesn't mean the pcakage is going to be a dissapointment. Keep up the good work. Don't forget "Variety is the spice of life".

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Do you actually see any of the sex scenes or does it just tell you about it via text. Because I haven't seen a single sex scene and just get told "got a blowjob from her" and boom I'm at the next scene after my choice

Jan 2, 2022
Do you actually see any of the sex scenes or does it just tell you about it via text. Because I haven't seen a single sex scene and just get told "got a blowjob from her" and boom I'm at the next scene after my choice
I can only guess that is why it gained the tag "text based." Because it's not like any OTHER text-based AVN that I've ever played.
I got a BJ from the fat neighbor and it asks if I will cum in her mouth "Yes I will feed her lots of cum." or "No, that would be disrespectful."
I chose to blow my load down her throat because I think that she would enjoy it, and she didn't specify where to cum or to warn her in advance. So "dealer's choice." And she promised a "Royal Blowjob" since it's my 1st time. Would a Royal not shoot it down her throat?
Then instead of seeing a BJ or cumshot, it sends me to mom's bf. Then bf wants me to "rough fuck" her like the other kid did to my mom last night, finishing by "spraying hot cum all over her face."
But I'd rather give her a creampie.
If I chose "Don't cum in her mouth" for fat girl, it sends me to someone different, and STILL no BJ or cum for fat girl!
This seems like a jumbled schizophrenic mess. If this is what it's like to be mentally ill, I have the greatest empathy and sorrow for them.
It shows that choices don't matter. Like if I went and bought a banana at the store, and the next day learn that banana was the "winning ticket" in a 20 million $ lottery.
Or going on Death Row for holding the door open for a little old lady. Consequences are completely bizarre and have zero correlation to actions.
And yet....I'm still going to finish playing the v0.2 until the end. I must be a masocist. Then I'll return to playing "Sins of the Father v0.7" to feel better about my day, lol.

1.60 star(s) 9 Votes