VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hot Mom Exchange Club [v0.04] [OnlyGoodGames]

1.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
This looks like "Enjo Kousai" by Toguchi Masaya it's an hentai manga btw.
Maybe... too bad this is a western game, made with a... western taste? I hope not, seriously...
Well, all good luck to the dev. Guess there is a market for this as well. I'm out.

jojo51510

Aug 28, 2017
I will admit the models do look a little rough, although it is refreshing to see. I'm kinda tired of the supermodel mom. ffs how about some 7's or 8's not unicorns. But not touching it because of the whole exchanging hotmom premise. Good luck none the less.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
to the complaning bitches and the dev:

*-looks good.
*-lots of potential

Honest sincery advise to the dev: if you want to make something out of this, you will have to look for more neutral looks, or mass appealing looks, rather than your own idea/taste. Structured plots makes easy for every intelect to follow, not everyone is an evil genius :).
Regardless of what/who you make this for, decent lenght regular updates is the sweet spot for long term projects, such as treasure of narnia, etc, otherwise, be prepared to be judge every single move you make.

Keep it up my good woman/man/thing/it :)

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
MILFs are good. But the comic is so short that I can't even tell if I like it or not. The logic of the choices that need to be made in the process of passing the comic is not clear.

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
So I take it that's the theme of the game then? It does say "Exchange" so it wouldn't surprise me.
Yeah maybe I'm wrong, but I sorta get a possible NTRish or Cuckish vibe.
Again could be wrong but that's just my PERSONAL thoughts so far I'll maybe check it out further to be sure.

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
The story idea is nice, but using real skins doesn't look that good imo.
Needs english fix aswell

1.60 star(s) 9 Votes