• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
So is there a changelog for 0.7?
To be specific, do we get more twins on 21st? ;)
I remember the dev saying he wasn't going to add lewd content in this update (unless he changed his mind). Besides, the MC is currently traveling with the lady he met on the airplane and she doesn't want anything physical with him (yet), so if we get another twins moment or any other of the female cast it will be in next update, probably.

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
There are many games out there that makes 10x what this Dev makes and they delay their updates for months because of "spelling corrections" and whatever other bullshit excuses while this Dev gives quality updates consistently.

I'm not a hypocrite, if the game is leaked early I'll play and am thankful for the leak but I hope it doesn't. The Dev already isn't making much and he's planning to release it for free so I am perfectly fine with waiting.

Also Dev, please update your patreon page to have better opening renders and update the "about' portion. Have a "hook" summary of your game. This is what you have right now.

1673593227177.png

1673593360337.png

You're not doing yourself any favors marketing wise with renders like this on your patreon page. Right now, your getting fans by people taking a chance and playing your game which really limits your exposure to new subs. You need to look at other big and successful games out there and see how they are marketing their pages and change yours accordingly. Both on patreon and on here. The render in the first post and the "overview" needs to be improved.

Personally I saw your game before but never bothered with it because it didn't "grab" my attention. The only reason why I played it is because of the "incest" thread where people shared the game. This led to me playing and finally becoming a fan. I hope once you take my advice more people would gravitate to your game because your game is very underrated and you deserve more subs.

4.40 star(s) 94 Votes