Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
This might get hit with a abandoned tag soon since its been almost 4months without a patreon post

• Sad
Reactions: CircaAD

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
On Patreon no news since 27.12.2023, but on Subscribestar is a post about three weeks old... (someone already posted it, but I will post it again)

Updated on
v0.09 Development progress
  • Renders - 95%
  • Animations - 0%
  • Rendering post-processing - 95%
  • Music & Sounds - 0%
  • Translation - 30%

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Paetron may be stopped, but they won't put an abandoned tag while Subscribestar was being moved by Grinvald

Reactions: rudy007

sahawaee4

Oct 1, 2020
Do you see the tag or it in the future tags?
If you search this thread, there are discussions about scenes in this game whether it's NTR or not. I asked for clarification because some people like to do wordplay and technicalities, I don't. And let's not pretend that sometimes there's sloppy work in editing tags on this site, you'd know this.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If you search this thread, there are discussions about scenes in this game whether it's NTR or not. I asked for clarification because some people like to do wordplay and technicalities, I don't. And let's not pretend that sometimes there's sloppy work in editing tags on this site, you'd know this.
You don't even see another dick in the game besides the MC's since he basically murders everyone. The only thing which I'm not even going to go down the dumb NTR shit/non-sense, is wifey asks about doing it with another women and what tasting a pussy, would be like which you got 3 options, of no, I wouldn't mind, and if I get to join, then there are the whole twins doing each other with you as well and some with wifey, twins and you, hence group sex.

sahawaee4

Oct 1, 2020
You don't even see another dick in the game besides the MC's since he basically murders everyone. The only thing which I'm not even going to go down the dumb NTR shit/non-sense, is wifey asks about doing it with another women and what tasting a pussy, would be like which you got 3 options, of no, I wouldn't mind, and if I get to join, then there are the whole twins doing each other with you as well and some with wifey, twins and you, hence group sex.
Thanks for the heads up (y)

4.40 star(s) 94 Votes