yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
Heya! So, I've got a question about the sex scenes in this game after seeing the first one, with the raider girl whom you can either kill or bang:

Are all the sex scenes in the format of 'NEXT POSE -> NEXT POSE -> CUM', or do future scenes have more details, like more descriptions and the girls cumming?

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Heya! So, I've got a question about the sex scenes in this game after seeing the first one, with the raider girl whom you can either kill or bang:

Are all the sex scenes in the format of 'NEXT POSE -> NEXT POSE -> CUM', or do future scenes have more details, like more descriptions and the girls cumming?
This game has some great sex scenes (especially with the family members). The quality of the renders and animations significantly improves as the game progresses (which is also the case with many games).

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
The story is very nice, but I hope that almost all the renders are not taken up in it, as happened in the last 2 updates. The wait between updates is not short and if I have to wait another year for the MC to fuck the redheads I'm going to say goodbye to this game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The story is very nice, but I hope that almost all the renders are not taken up in it, as happened in the last 2 updates. The wait between updates is not short and if I have to wait another year for the MC to fuck the redheads I'm going to say goodbye to this game.
He had issues that delayed it, he also wasn't charging people. He is one single person with a real job, gets no help doing it.

Didn’t he say update coming this month? That completion progress report says otherwise…. Maybe another month or 2.

:(
He was talking about renders being done, by the end of the month

Unfortunately, until the end of the month I will have time to finish only renders And part of the animations, maybe.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Cannot wait for some more hot action with the Twins ;)
Well, you might have to wait quite a bit since the dev posted this about the upcoming (0.09) update back in August:

So, work on the 0.08 update is finished, and it's time to reveal a bit about the plans for the next update. Unfortunately, I'll have to disappoint those people who didn't save the life of the savage (named Trissa, by default) earlier, because the next update will be entirely dedicated to her. There will be a lot of action, violent and bloody scenes in the story (all such scenes will be skippable). Sex scenes will also be present, of course. At the moment I'm detailing scenes and dialogs, and I'll start creating new characters soon (there will be a lot of them).
Well, that's it for now.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Well, you might have to wait quite a bit since the dev posted this about the upcoming (0.09) update back in August:

So, work on the 0.08 update is finished, and it's time to reveal a bit about the plans for the next update. Unfortunately, I'll have to disappoint those people who didn't save the life of the savage (named Trissa, by default) earlier, because the next update will be entirely dedicated to her. There will be a lot of action, violent and bloody scenes in the story (all such scenes will be skippable). Sex scenes will also be present, of course. At the moment I'm detailing scenes and dialogs, and I'll start creating new characters soon (there will be a lot of them).
Well, that's it for now.
What a shame, I'm going to skip this update, unfortunately it's always the same thing in every game, the developers always hold back the scenes with the most desired girls. They are right as developers, but as a gamer, I stopped spending my money on it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What a shame, I'm going to skip this update, unfortunately it's always the same thing in every game, the developers always hold back the scenes with the most desired girls. They are right as developers, but as a gamer, I stopped spending my money on it.
They've had lots of content (as in the family), the majority of it already even.

dluser

Apr 23, 2024

Well, that's it for now.
so what you are saying is that for those like me you just spoiled the upcoming game.......

this is what spoiler tags are for, so you don't spoil the game for others.
there is no need for me to continue playing this or no reason for me to continue to support the Dev @Grinvald

i ignore all info, you just spoiled a "what was" a good game

1714533851704.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so what you are saying is that for those like me you just spoiled the upcoming game.......

this is what spoiler tags are for, so you don't spoil the game for others.
there is no need for me to continue playing this or no reason for me to continue to support the Dev @Grinvald

i ignore all info, you just spoiled a "what was" a good game

View attachment 3591642
The upcoming game? You mean upcoming update...

And LOL spoiled about a character who was at the very fucking beginning of the game?

:rolleyes:

Dev isn't here anyway...

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
They've had lots of content (as in the family), the majority of it already even.
Exactly, they always do this, they give some hot content (but without sex) with important characters, then they throw in a bucket of cold water, and focus on other less relevant characters. And when the game loses supporters, they give us a few more scenes with the important characters.
I'm not necessarily talking about this developer, but in general, it's a widely used practice. Good for developers, bad for players.

Chicha

May 3, 2017

Well, that's it for now.
shitty update then, won´t pledge this time

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
Unfortunately, I'll have to disappoint those people who didn't save the life of the savage (named Trissa, by default) earlier, because the next update will be entirely dedicated to her.
Not a problem for me. I was already wondering what happened to her. Good that it is planned now to catch up on this front.

Reactions: Polyphem
4.40 star(s) 94 Votes