Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I don't think she's haunting him. Seemed more like a warning...
Great update though.
I remember the first version of this VN (I was one of the critics of the first take...) and I really the direction it has taken now. Really eager to see where it's going.
yeah, dont think it either.
there is more than few mysteries, and cant wait to see what else the dev has in his to-do/make agenda for this project.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Bro, it ends when its start to get interesting! o_O
But damn, what a good update! Not only from the lenght, but also in the quality of the renders and scenario.
A big improvement can be seen if you play the beginning and compare to this update.
I also very liked the "Family Bonding" :sneaky:
Cant wait for the next update! :oops:

Some question are unanswered. -> Spoilers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
What short update?! Did you see the great renders?! Short update they say.....pff.

It's a great update. It drives the story forward AND increases the harem. Win win.
When I see someone talking about small updates I always think it's a good sign, it means the update was good and people want to see more.

Reactions: Kitchentable

DrDoom57

Jun 9, 2020
I don't think she's haunting him. Seemed more like a warning...
Great update though.
I remember the first version of this VN (I was one of the critics of the first take...) and I really the direction it has taken now. Really eager to see where it's going.
I agree I dont think she was haunting him it doesn't make too much sense with harem games that ghost will more than likely end up trying to give MC head, which is awesome and you gents gotta admit it, itd be like getting head in wet dreams imagining the pleasure sometimes is better since not all women are good at giving head.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Now this game just got awesome. Reminds me of other game. Hope we wont have to wait long for next update.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Share a bottle of wine... and you'll be fine!
Which raises the question, though: will we miss any other relevant content if we don't take the bottle home?:unsure:
Gonna try that out. I decided to take the bottle home but nope, you wont miss anything.
Thanks for the info bro !

Reactions: D Dog and Vleder

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Great update ! I like hoe the story is progressing. Still a lot of mystery. Not sure how the doc wanting the MC baby will play with the other wives. Especially since the did the deed at he came outside of her ???

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I decided to take the bottle home but nope, you wont miss anything.
I meant in a possible future update... If that decision sets a variable that is called in another part of the story. I guess it won't matter much but only the dev knows.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Gotta have something to read in this new age while sat on the bog.. newspapers just aint worth the paper their printed on.. a good avn while awaiting that stubborn nugget cluster is the way to go nowadays lol
You have a very descriptive writing style, Crowangel :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Crowangel
4.40 star(s) 94 Votes