Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Going by the wildling harem meter, the fury road boss harem meter or the game explaining so much time has passed
since civilisation had any and all morals higher than the mentality MC lives by:
We all belong to a boss and he has everything and does everything to me and the woman I care about,
there is no higher power than the order of the boss and there is no other way of life than the way boss lives it:
boss has any and all women at his disposal anytime + anywhere + with life and death consequences.

That is the way everyone perceives their reality and what they should look up to in their lives:
Become a boss and own everyone and everything in the area you control, like Monkey wanted.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Going by the wildling harem meter, the fury road boss harem meter or the game explaining so much time has passed
since civilisation had any and all morals higher than the mentality MC lives by:
We all belong to a boss and he has everything and does everything to me and the woman I care about,
there is no higher power than the order of the boss and there is no other way of life than the way boss lives it:
boss has any and all women at his disposal anytime + anywhere + with life and death consequences.

That is the way everyone perceives their reality and what they should look up to in their lives:
Become a boss and own everyone and everything in the area you control, like Monkey wanted.
The age-old problem with Harems is the enforcement of single male over x women? More females you have, more you have to guard them. You can always larp and put female servants to guard your girls, , but the most common practice was eunuchs guarding your girls.

In other words, castrate Hawk. Does BESEV be this based?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We already saw how it gets enforced right off the bat on our first mission.
This is the game. This is what is going on. Just like in fury road, the harem is made up of the most deserving.
There are always other girls around that you can have be with your most trusted soldiers.
MC does deliver the girls he catches while on mission, he gets to keep those he meets off season.
Of course, his boss gets his way if he is interested. Safe to say those fresh honey babes are keeping him busy.
Would you not say?

Reactions: Shieldwall

turboleak

Jun 15, 2021
what is the "Access to some more special scenes" and "some special content" that the dev offers on some tier levels on patreon?
BESEV

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Great game so far dev. The language/grammar needs some work, but the story progression and renders are looking really good.
Not many really good dystopian games out there so I hope this continues to fill that gap.(y)

Reactions: Hadgar

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Say dev, will these places make an appearance in this game?

Nazis are a bit cliché but in this rare case Antarctica Nazis are a realistic faction. But hey you can always have Aliens and Lost Advantaged Civilization.

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
Say dev, will these places make an appearance in this game?

Nazis are a bit cliché but in this rare case Antarctica Nazis are a realistic faction. But hey you can always have Aliens and Lost Advantaged Civilization.
the game is great as it is going now. Story is great, renders are great. Aliens are totally out of this story, nazis are not related too

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
A great start I am hooked. Story is unique and riveting just the right amount of suspense. And the Eye candy is not lacking either.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

lgac1492

Apr 23, 2020
I really like this game. I think the premise that a post-apocalyptic world should be a heavily male-dominated world is quite interesting, and in my opinion, believable. After all, history shows that the more a society advances, the more rights women obtain. So if a "reverse evolution" is imposed, perhaps the social position of women will be degraded. In fact, when the first wife (a great character by the way) teaches history to her daughters, she says that the current world, post-apocalyptic, is very similar to the Middle Ages. I think that's much more important than whether the particular scenario the developer envisions (Antarctica) is more or less likely. Congratulations to the dev!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are exeptionally shown how the male dynamic came to be: females were busy getting it on with all their male followers,
while males left out of such harems banded together in the seedy back alleys of crime.
It was so that the male dominated post doom landscape got shaped,
where society hinged females lost all their bearings along with the society,
while power structures not bound by society where outcast males were dwelling rose to power.

MC was in such a power structure, the outcast getting beat up by small criminals,
getting recruited in a mob full of angry men looking to squash other angry men and take all theirs.

Easy as pie such a way of life became the norm everywhere, so you see all these angry men
looking to take from other angry men all over this game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
v0.05 Development progress
  • Renders - 20%
  • Animations - 0%
  • Rendering post-processing - 20%
  • Music & Sounds - 0%
  • Translation - 0%
decided what will go into the 0.05 release :

the main character has an unexpected
and very important event that
will make his life very difficult
but also more interesting.

started creating new characters, scenes and environments.

Reactions: Leon queen

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I really hope that this game is not centered around ava and mc's relationship with her. If it's good, you live and if it's bad, you die (or all your women suffer) is not what I am looking for in a game.
I did encounter some red flags.... Like, we just met and ava already started to ask too much from mc... Refusing to save
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess not everything will go according to my wish... But I still want some kind of control over my MC's decision (to live or to die)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The whole setting of this game is about, well, many spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are lots o assumptions and hororr scenarios MC can coin in his head,
taking into account all the unxeplained happenings all around him, the other tribes he has little experience with,
the other clan members separated and looking to take his head as a trophy, the death stranding phenomena.
Once you go down that paranoid road, there is no good coming to your future.

4.40 star(s) 94 Votes