Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We will hav ta see where the choices are geared towards: stick to the boss or transition to another boss.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I really hope that this game is not centered around ava and mc's relationship with her. If it's good, you live and if it's bad, you die (or all your women suffer) is not what I am looking for in a game.
I did encounter some red flags.... Like, we just met and ava already started to ask too much from mc... Refusing to save
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess not everything will go according to my wish... But I still want some kind of control over my MC's decision (to live or to die)
Ava is a mystery the things I picked up on she is part of a group that is out east as she put it. If she where a part of Skulls group she would have indicated this, she also indicated not to worry about the group from the east meaning they are not hostile to him as she says it's not a trap. The MC is aware of the direction of Skull group if he where east that would have been a red flag she where a spy for Skull.

Ava indicates she is a part of group who doesn't have bosses or masters(she proves this by showing she has no branding or tattoos of ownership). There are two groups revealed that may be masterless or without a boss that is the savages group or the group commonly called ghosts. The ghosts group uses light bending tech similar to the tech in the movie Predator which I wouldn't be surprised is the inspiration for it. When it comes to Ava I believe she is a part of the ghosts group because the ghosts group means him no harm they showed up 3 times(maybe 4 times) now and left him unharmed. Ava has proven to handle many advance weaponry(fires the rifle to save mc) this also lends credibility to my theory of her being part of the tech ghost group as advanced as they are.

Ava in my opinion is a positive addition to my harem. I understand your reluctance to see it the way I see it because the MC also had some suspicions about her, but all of the evidence points to her being a good spy. Admittedly there are some flaws to my theory Ava herself states she had a group of her best scouts never come back against the ghosts and states she doesn't know who they are. I read this part after I had posted it as I had forgotten that part. She could be lying about this part though we will see.

Last edited:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I'm 99% sure he wont be going with any boss as he is worried about his daughters becoming part of Mongols harem or his men's playthings. He will ask and most likely due to his max allowed wives will not be permitted and Ava's declaration will ultimately come to fruition. I think his salvation is to go with the ghost group once he is introduced to them. The savages group might take him in as they're highly independent.

Last edited:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I agree. In some ways it's very similar to Desert Stalker, but I personally think that it's a better game. It's a pity that they are the only two on the site.
Yeah what elevates this game in my mind above Desert Stalker is I'm not a fan of the point and click games. I mean when you wish to travel in Desert Stalker you must click on world map or rooms to navigate. More room for error because each time I click means my game gives a error exception. Desert Stalker is a lovely game however.

Reactions: Hornyowl

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Yeah what elevates this game in my mind above Desert Stalker is I'm not a fan of the point and click games. I mean when you wish to travel in Desert Stalker you must click on world map or rooms to navigate. More room for error because each time I click means my game gives a error exception. Desert Stalker is a lovely game however.
TBH the point and click aspect is annoying, but not a deal breaker per se. (That error exception is strange though). For me, the atmosphere of this game is a more enjoyable and (more importantly) the dialogue is unambiguous (which I think is because the dev is a one-person show so there isn't a disconnect between the coder and the script). Plus, I was never a fan of Egyptian history. I find it overrated and boring as fuck.

Reactions: Onetogo

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
v0.05 Development progress
  • Renders - 70%
  • Animations - 0%
  • Rendering post-processing - 70%
  • Music & Sounds - 0%
  • Translation - 10%

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What does he mean with "refresher course" ?
Seems like the progress is pretty steady.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
What does he mean with "refresher course" ?
Seems like the progress is pretty steady.
His real world job requires him to attend training sessions. Thus, his scheduled release of the next update has been pushed back. His latest post however, says that he is back working on the game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Harem Trooper

gija

Dec 23, 2017
Interesting premise. Can someone tell me if the daughters are pictured in the previews?
No, they are not. Same goes for your 2 wives

EDIT: My answer was based on the previews that existed BEFORE the 0.05 update. With the release of that update more preview pics were added rendering my original answer untrue.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddyDom
4.40 star(s) 94 Votes