Aug 20, 2020
"human civilization was on the edge of extinction. In the chaos that reigned" […] peeps still found the time and the skills (¡and gear!) to give themselves nearly perfect waxing and shaves. ;)

thanks and good luck, Dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: BESEV

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The fuck so errand boy gets the first sex scene
This is wrong the MC has the first sex scene in the game but you can decline it.

Something else we should think about, the Dev released another game in July, but it didn't move any numbers (Patreon supporters) and now he released a new game and you can't even see a hint of the other game on his Patreon page.
So I already see this game abandoned if he didn't get enough support.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
This is wrong the MC has the first sex scene in the game but you can decline it.

Something else we should think about, the Dev released another game in July, but it didn't move any numbers (Patreon supporters) and now he released a new game and you can't even see a hint of the other game on his Patreon page.
So I already see this game abandoned if he didn't get enough support.
Yeah i just played it but man this is a real shit start to a harem game. First girls you see one might or might not be a LI and the other is but they both have probably been used more times than public transportation.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I lol'd at the favoritsim in those preview pics. The petite blond gets a single cowgirl pic while the other gets fondling, blowjob, anal, and (judging by the pic of her rubbing her butt) more anal.
Hope it gets updated regularly. I don't generally bother with .1's, but I do like my shorthaired petites.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Sand in Antarctica ? Climatic problems should no longer be underestimated. :HideThePain:
I am an OAE, look it up, no sand in Antarctica, but it is still cold. Lots of rocks, volcanic, dry valley has some petrified wood. Eliminate the sand or the Sand in Antarctica, and you maybe golden. I know you are looking for a large play area for your off road vehicles like a sand dune, but believe me, the crevices would swallow up your wild crew in no time. I like the models, and I think I will take your game for a spin, thanks. I am a little protective of the last surface wild place. Nah, its less than a gig, so I will wait till you have more content, I should have taken more notice of v.01 so just one episode probably too.

4.40 star(s) 94 Votes