Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
I saw the little cutie and I'm all excited, but No, the little loser has to put his dick in her and I'm forced to watch. another harem where everyone is fucking and you are watching kind of game not for me.

Edit dev said he's going to change that, so I guess I'm sticking around to see what's going to happen next.

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
there is always the same ,if it´s a harem you dont watch your girls get fucked by others ...if so better not play...and tag it as sharing so nobody plays a vn only to get disapointed...if he´s the right hand of a cruel known boss,who has the guts to lay hands on his wifes or daughters???? not my cup....there is no learning from others failure...but good luck anyway

BESEV

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
there is always the same ,if it´s a harem you dont watch your girls get fucked by others ...if so better not play...and tag it as sharing so nobody plays a vn only to get disapointed...if he´s the right hand of a cruel known boss,who has the guts to lay hands on his wifes or daughters???? not my cup....there is no learning from others failure...but good luck anyway
The game will have several paths of passage. There will definitely be a way when no one touches the women of the main character.

krish719

Jul 30, 2021
The game will have several paths of passage. There will definitely be a way when no one touches the women of the main character.
Several paths like NTR , sharing and harem ?
I don't like NTR , sharing if it is going to be present in the future game , it's better to know and avoid the game in the early stage itself .

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
My two cents after playing the game: 1) while some landscapes are really well done, there are quite a few of them where amount of details doesn't justify the scope of an image, so instead of looking naturally, it creates a feeling of objects hastily thrown into the surface. I would suggest adding more stuff and using close up shots, seeing these square kilometers of barren desert is exhausting. 2) posing. I will be honest, posing is god awful, it doesnt telegraph the motion at all. If anything, it looks like stock poses that come pre baked with models in daz store. 2.5) mc's partner in crime needs visual rework right off the bat, he doesnt belong in the setting and I have a feeling I've seen the guy in couple of other games already.
If you want to get patreon traction, I would suggest in the next couple of updates going all in on any and all kinks you are comfortable with, because that would be your selling point before you'll actually improve visual/scenario part.
And yeah, hope fully we will be able to make good whores out of mc's daughters, maybe lend them to other guys for weapon/bullet and what not :devilish:

BESEV

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
My two cents after playing the game: 1) while some landscapes are really well done, there are quite a few of them where amount of details doesn't justify the scope of an image, so instead of looking naturally, it creates a feeling of objects hastily thrown into the surface. I would suggest adding more stuff and using close up shots, seeing these square kilometers of barren desert is exhausting. 2) posing. I will be honest, posing is god awful, it doesnt telegraph the motion at all. If anything, it looks like stock poses that come pre baked with models in daz store. 2.5) mc's partner in crime needs visual rework right off the bat, he doesnt belong in the setting and I have a feeling I've seen the guy in couple of other games already.
If you want to get patreon traction, I would suggest in the next couple of updates going all in on any and all kinks you are comfortable with, because that would be your selling point before you'll actually improve visual/scenario part.
And yeah, hope fully we will be able to make good whores out of mc's daughters, maybe lend them to other guys for weapon/bullet and what not :devilish:
Thank you for your feedback.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man If you don't like ntr and they are not your niche of players, why put ntr content? If your target is players who like the harem genre, putting ntr will only make a lot of people pass the game. In addition to that you dedicate time and effort in a content that few are going to play. Look is your game of course but putting ntr in a harem game is not a good idea. Believe me I have seen many like this and most do not end well. Please rethink adding ntr.

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
As a result of the rapid melting of glaciers and permafrost in Siberia, a giant release of methane occurred into the atmosphere, which led to an explosive increase in temperature throughout the Earth. A few years later, the only place where people could survive was Antarctica. There were no more countries and economies; human civilization was on the edge of extinction. In the chaos that reigned, the heads of criminal groups, who are called "bosses", came to power with the help of cruelty and violence. Each of them has established its own laws on their territory, which have nothing to do with the concepts of humanity, compassion and justice.

Gretchum Thunberg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BESEV

BESEV

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Man If you don't like ntr and they are not your niche of players, why put ntr content? If your target is players who like the harem genre, putting ntr will only make a lot of people pass the game. In addition to that you dedicate time and effort in a content that few are going to play. Look is your game of course but putting ntr in a harem game is not a good idea. Believe me I have seen many like this and most do not end well. Please rethink adding ntr.
Thank you for your opinion. I will try to take this into account when I think about the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Macgamer
4.40 star(s) 94 Votes