• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Make whatever game you want, BUT actually own it. If you're solely making this for money, then by all means do whatever you're told, otherwise do what the story you want to tell does, even if you gotta make mistakes along the way

BESEV

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Make whatever game you want, BUT actually own it. If you're solely making this for money, then by all means do whatever you're told, otherwise do what the story you want to tell does, even if you gotta make mistakes along the way
I think I need to listen to other people's opinions and take something for myself, because I don't always see everything from the right point of view.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
OK, OK, guys, you've convinced me :) In the next update, I will delete the sex scene with Sophie and everything related to it.
It's not about convincing you to change your game. You do you and tell the story you want to tell. We are just trying to understand where the game is going content-wise and what's the point of certain scenes when they add nothing to the story, if the douchebag is not the antagonist and you're going for harem.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
OK, OK, guys, you've convinced me :) In the next update, I will delete the sex scene with Sophie and everything related to it.
Jumping in late to the party, but removing a scene where you watch someone else having sex is the right decision if you are making a harem game. I suggest that an even better idea is to give the player some agency to decide if he wants to bang her instead. To me, it's a mistake to put a hot girl in a game that the MC can't fuck, you are putting your own preference ahead of the players who will have a wide range of tastes. If she's a minor character that may not show up again in the story then all the more reason to give the MC an option to do it now.

May 27, 2017
If a game has Harem tag then I don't want to see another dick besides MC's, let alone NTR. I know it's unrealistic, but it's a fictional VN; I come here for escapism and entertainment, not realism. If you want to add NTR or any other tag, it's your choice, but don't try to please everyone, stick to one theme. If you're going for Harem, don't include scenes with other men, but if you're going for Sharing/NTR/Cheating then commit to it.

NTR/Sharing isn't my thing and I have nothing against it. Whatever you're planning to create, be clear about it, so people know what they're getting into and if the project is worth supporting.

Incest+Harem is my favourite mix of genres, this looks good and I want to see more. If you add NTR/Sharing or more scenes including other men, then I won't be following your VN anymore. Whatever your choice, I wish you best of luck, and thank you for sharing your work BESEV! :)(y)

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I like the premise. I will say the location does feel a bit off just because even in the period of time between Antartic having it's ice and snow pack melted and before it gets covered by increasing sea levels it's never going to get 'hot'.

But I can handwave that away as you were trying to go for something new and more unique. I did enjoy the woman that went with the MC. I like the karma system, though I do wonder what actual depth it will have in the end. 99% of the time it really seems to only have minor changes to a story as developers realize how exponential growth of branching choices happens and end up railroading players back onto one or two paths.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Before I Forget

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I didn't have a problem with Hawk and what's her face.. Sophie screwing only because she was probably a cumdump anyway and was gonna pass on her regardless. The story though has my attention, some tyrant has my family and a harem I'm guessing? Yeah, he's marked man.
True I would’ve passed on both chicks, but a skip option would’ve been appreciated. The Dev said he’s gonna removed the scene, which he shouldn’t because we already seen it and it could be part of the story. Hawk falls in love it’s the “cumdump” and now has incentive to save and fight for her. That’s IF the Dev plans on keeping him around that long.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
True I would’ve passed on both chicks, but a skip option would’ve been appreciated. The Dev said he’s gonna removed the scene, which he shouldn’t because we already seen it and it could be part of the story. Hawk falls in love it’s the “cumdump” and now has incentive to save and fight for her. That’s IF the Dev plans on keeping him around that long.
Rookie mistake, skip options are a must in 2021 or hell will breaks loose.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
If you add NTR/Sharing or more scenes including other men, then I won't be following your VN anymore.
Yeah I agree with this statement, but with a little fix - if the dev won't add sharing scenes where MC whores out his daughters being it in exchange for something material like new rifle, or swinging scene with the boss family, I won't follow this project anymore. Gl dev (y):cool:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
a moment of silence for the nonexistent female Hawk that could've been trained by MC and added to the harem instead of the current male hawk.:cry:

as for the hawk we got...i want him dead. ima go the rest of the game shit talking him as often as i can.

the moment he started touching the other girls i hated him.:giggle:

Last edited:

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I think I need to listen to other people's opinions and take something for myself, because I don't always see everything from the right point of view.
Look just for future references, I always say most harem fans would be agree that as long as you keep other non-mc cocks away from girls we are good. Hahaha. And that two girls that you rescue, if you really remove the groping and the sex scene you can add them to the harem, maybe it's just me but i don't like to leave any girl behind.

krish719

Jul 30, 2021
Yeah I agree with this statement, but with a little fix - if the dev won't add sharing scenes where MC whores out his daughters being it in exchange for something material like new rifle, or swinging scene with the boss family, I won't follow this project anymore. Gl dev (y):cool:
Thank you for not following the game . Your sole contribution to this game will be a big miss :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 94 Votes