eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Or if I go into the thread, start complaining about lack of ntr you shouldn't be able to oppose me because what exactly? Explain to me plz
This is my last reply to you, because I don't like spamming the thread with off topic shit like you apparently do.
To answer your question though, if you go to a thread with an NTR tag, play the game and end up with romantic scenes between the MC and the girls and random information about how they are not cheating, you'll have every right to ask what is the direction the game is going.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
looks good when it started, second sex scene killed it for me.... still good luck in future developement

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
To be clear, if the game stops in the way of NTR and sharing I'm out.

Sorry Dev for this dangerous threat to your life and the life of your family, it's because I simply have no interest in playing a game as a protagonist and seeing the fun lives of other guys who aren't protagonists in the story I'm interested in. Especially when these girls are love interests or will be love interests of the Protagonist of the story.

So after that said, I'm going to play the witcher to see the Protagonist die against the griffin, because I've always rooted for the griffin.

Of course I'm being a jerk here. Sarcasm, to be clear.

What I mean is more like, since when is it threatening a DEV to say I won't play their game because they count or are going to NTR? Just as the DEV is free (and I encourage him to do the things he likes and plans to do), I as a player and possible supporter of a game am also free to play or not, show my displeasure or fascination with the game, criticize or praise. It is up to the DEV to take what I am saying into consideration or not. Much of Dev ignore continue and in its line of reasoning and continue with your project, even displeasing some (who demonstrated their displeasure) and finish his work, others who want to please this audience in question, tries to fix to please and modifies one thing that not even they realized it would be a problem (many Dev put scenes obscene for the simple fact of thinking that because it is an adult game, often has no logic put the protagonist in these scenes or whatever the reason for not putting, then put a random stranger to have "something") and correct this by understanding that it has nothing to add in its history.

That is, I will play as the protagonist of the story, what I am interested in is how things related to the life of the protagonist of the story, the sex life of the protagonist. I have no interest in seeing one NPC fucking another NPC in which both have nothing to add to the Protagonist's story. And if, seeing an NPC fucking another NPC is something important to the story and that NPC is a love interest of our protagonist, sorry, but I'm not interested in that kind of shitty story. If it's not someone the MC will interact with later then I don't think it's relevant to the story and can be added on the side or if it somehow has something to add it can be described (saves work for the DEV, not having to render more images).
Example: By putting the "partner" thing of Mc groping and fucking the girl, I could just say that he is a perverted asshole who takes advantage of girls (i.e., a rapist) and doesn't care if the girls are married, that he is okay with blackmailing, corrupting the women who cross his path and that the MC should be smart and not trust him, especially in relation to his family. Because from what's been commented so far I think that's what the DEV was planning to show with those scenes. But as I have not played, I can not opine much, or give you a real feedback (not played because in the images of the post I saw that had another guy who was fucking a girl, and came to the comments to check if this game is for me or not). Sorry if what I said in that example doesn't make sense, I'm not a writer or editor, I'm just a guy who likes some games.

So I understand that this forum is for Developers to get a sense of what they are doing right or wrong, whether I publish for their work and promote their game. This final forum pays nothing to the developers who publish their works here or even get pirated here. So assaulting or complaining about someone who says they're not happy with a certain thing in the game or won't play this game because it's going where they don't like it, is more idiotic than those who complain about something in the game. For the simple logic "it's his taste and it's none of your business" he's not forcing you to do anything or making you agree with him. That's not being insecure, far from it, insecure is someone who doesn't have an opinion of their own and doesn't even know how to position themselves. Saying you don't like NTR, sharing and voyer other guys is just an option.

Without further ado, DEV BESEV , the only thing I can help you with now is the encouragement to do your best. Make your game as you initially imagined, listen to the feedback that interests you, and if necessary return and correct, there is nothing wrong to correct something that you may have wrong, worse is to remain in error. But first of all I advise you to think about for whom you want to create your game. Fans of harem, romance or NTR fans, sharing and voyer of other guys(I particularly have no excitement in the cock of other guys, again, each with their tastes, nothing against those who have this preference). After that set create your game and listen to your followers, that for sure you will succeed, because the art is very good.

disC0rdia

Jun 6, 2020
Hold your horses (to those complaining about NTR/sharing). We have the very first release of this game. And besides the fact, that NTR/sharing would somehow collide with the planned tags, the author also stated in the thread of his other game, that he isn't a fan of NTR.
(So the probability of NTR at least is quite low)
Enthusiasm is one thing, but it can get quite exaggerated when there are hundreds of posts "if you do this or that, we will stop playing the game".
Sounds pretty demanding and pressuring. There is the slight difference between constructive criticism and destructive threats.
I'm pretty sure the dev already has a story in his mind, and according to this he will (and should) write the novel. Trying to do everybody justice will not lead anywhere (It mostly even destroys good beginnings. As if you drown a small flower in too much water).

I dislike NTR or sharing too, but there's no point in making a fuss about something that's not even there (or is already announced to get removed).

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I just finished a play through of .02
It was a fun trip. I made enemies,some friends,and found a few nice wet spots in the desert.
Keeping an eye on this one lol
*edit for those worried NTR is avoidable.
Thank you for making this game!

Last edited:

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
I really wish nearly every thread that has a male protagonist wouln't turn into a repetitive rant about NTR. Like, I'd rather discuss how they all get so clean without soap and water? or like why didn't they find the largest solid landmass like a mountain and dig underground?

Like if you dig deep enough you could get a geothermal system setup for cooling, and with cooling you'd get a temperature differential for water recycling and production. You'd never have to deal with having your dick covered in sand after fucking a chick in a giant world-sized desert, both because you would have water to clean off your dick, and 'cause you'd like be able to be underground when fucking so no sand in the first place.

This like all makes me think of Last Oasis and the amount of sand in uncomfortable places that everyone would have to constantly deal with.

Though to be fair, I actually do like NTR stuff since I don't see it as NTR unless they're your actual partners and not just someone you're using for sex, and if it's not a cuck situation. Like, selling or DPing your partner doesn't register as NTR to me, but being called a cuck and degraded during it would be considered NTR, content which I definitely don't like.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
With all the Mega hassles, I want to thank you for also using MediaFire. Very much appreciated.
Finished the .02 play through. Very nice. Technically proficient. The english could use a little polishing but not too bad. Looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 100 Votes