Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Lol one scene in the game where other man have sex with woman whose so far had 0 connections to mc, and guys already losing their mind over ntr, threatening the dev so he'll bend to their unreasonable demands lmao. my initial post about boss fucking mc's daughters is just my attempt to show you how dumb you are looking with this "if I see another dick I'm out" crap

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Man I always find it hilarious that many of those who like ntr / sharing / swinging lean on the argument of "People that doesn't like ntr lack confidence and self-esteem, and that's why we are superior". And Iam always like, yeah totally, see the woman that you care about getting fucked and no getting upset is soooooo manly doesn't it? Totally normal and healthy to arrive home one day and say "Hey Honey you know what would be so hot, that you fuck every dick in sight, you know why? Because Iam manly and confidence and can stand it". Sadly coherent argument doesn't work on delusional people.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
And I always find hilarious when every girl MC sees instantly becomes his property, and other male characters aren't allowed to have any sex lmao. Thats just fragile ego mindset where you can't stand any normal male near you because you see him as an imminent threat) Only eunuchs allowed, because only then you guys finally will be able to feel yourself safe))

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Jesus... Some people love arguing just for the sake of it...
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/
2nd rule: Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.
The game just started, so the MC doesn't have his harem yet and the tag can't be added for future content. Your argument was about how "hilarious" it is when people expect to get every girl they see... In a harem game!
I also don't see any NTR, Sharing, Swinging, Voyeurism in the current or planned genres, so keep talking shit about people's expectations, without even checking out the OP...

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I for one hope the developer ignores all the people demanding one thing or another and just does their own thing. It's not like they are losing out on support as this is a pirating site after all, at least that's what everyone always proclaims when they get asked if they are supporting whatever they are whinging about.

Reactions: Geoffrey1991

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Yeah now go and read harem definition, no mention of your fantasy lalaland where everything that happens happens for you lmao. But anyway, that wasnt the point that I wanted to bring up, the point was how childish it is not being able to handle another normal male in the videogame, coming to the thread with 0.01 in its name and whining how you won't follow the game if author won't skip things you don't like.
Btw, it is ironic how you want everything for you in a videogame, and your behaviour in the thread, whining and crying until you get what you want.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
And where does this notion that the Harem tag is all encompassing and supersedes all others come from? It's just a tag like any other. If there is a harem that revolves around MC, the tag goes in there. Just because MC gets a harem, doesn't mean that other people cannot have sexual relationships in the story. The entire idea that the world should revolve around you, and by extension, your self insert avatar in a damn fictional story, is really sad. Does it really hurt your ego that much to even see woman that is not part of your harem? Do you really need to have some pre school mentality where you try to hoard all the crayons? That is fine if you do. Everyone likes what they like, but you same fucking people are in EVERY thread, always bitching about what you percieve to be a slight against the harem rules or something. Good job bullying another noob dev into altering whatever plot he was planning with Hawk and Sophie's development because every game with your tag needs to be written a certain way. Real mature. lol.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
And where does this notion that the Harem tag is all encompassing and supersedes all others come from? It's just a tag like any other. If there is a harem that revolves around MC, the tag goes in there. Just because MC gets a harem, doesn't mean that other people cannot have sexual relationships in the story. The entire idea that the world should revolve around you, and by extension, your self insert avatar in a damn fictional story, is really sad. Does it really hurt your ego that much to even see woman that is not part of your harem? Do you really need to have some pre school mentality where you try to hoard all the crayons? That is fine if you do. Everyone likes what they like, but you same fucking people are in EVERY thread, always bitching about what you percieve to be a slight against the harem rules or something. Good job bullying another noob dev into altering whatever plot he was planning with Hawk and Sophie's development because every game with your tag needs to be written a certain way. Real mature. lol.
Buddy, if you have an agenda to push, try it somewhere else. Your friend here lost his shit because he can't wrap his head around why do people expect to be able to get all the girls in a game with a harem tag! Now, this is a public thread and people are allowed to ask questions about the content of a game or point out something they didn't like, because once more, in the planned tags there's absolutely nothing about NTR, Sharing, Swinging or even Voyeurism, while there is a Harem tag.

If you guys lose your shit and have to start preaching about how much better you are, just because you like different shit, every time some random guy posts something you don't like in a random forum with adult games, comics etc. on the internet, and you think that anyone saying he doesn't like a situation or a character is equal to bullying, you might want to reconsider who has the pre school mentality here.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Yeah learn to read, its always the same guys like you hawking threads and threatening devs "oi, if there will be sex between another male and female I won't be following your game". And their next big thing "why do you make sharing scene if you could make another of 183485744 scenes with mc" lmao. You guys are bullying devs to make the game according to your tastes, BUT I'VE YET TO SEE anyone of you actually pay for what you wish.
And yeah actually I can wrap my head around your selfish, childish attempts to influnce the dev, because your behaviour, as in the game where you want to see the world bending to your will out of nowhere, so as in this and many other threads, where you whine at the version 0.01 of the game, is not some fucking out-of-this-world mystery.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah learn to read, its always the same guys like you hawking threads and threatening devs "oi, if there will be sex between another male and female I won't be following your game". And their next big thing "why do you make sharing scene if you could make another of 183485744 scenes with mc" lmao. You guys are bullying devs to make the game according to your tastes, BUT I'VE YET TO SEE anyone of you actually pay for what you wish.
And yeah actually I can wrap my head around your selfish, childish attempts to influnce the dev, because your behaviour, as in the game where you want to see the world bending to your will out of nowhere, so as in this and many other threads, where you whine at the version 0.01 of the game, is not some fucking out-of-this-world mystery.
Can you show me one post where I said I won't follow the game unless the dev make changes? I described a scene to someone who thought the MC's family was involved, expressed my dislike about that trainee dude acting like a douchebag and asked what was the point of his behaviour, what was the point of watching a scene where the MC is nowhere near to witness, when it doesn't move the story forward and if the information about this douchebag banging married women is important for some reason. Now, can you explain to me, like the big, mature man you obviously are, what of those things do you consider bullying?

Again, if you want to push your agenda, there are dedicated threads for that sort of things. It still amazes me how you're missing the irony in complaining about others complaints...

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Irony is that if someone's complaining about something that doesnt make them invulnerable to "complaining" from the other side, just because their actions could be described with the same word, otherwise first person to "complain" about something will automatically win in every debate lmao. I know this concept might be hard to understand, but I'm sure you'll manage.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Irony is that if someone's complaining about something that doesnt make them invulnerable to "complaining" from the other side, just because their actions could be described with the same word, otherwise first person to "complain" about something will automatically win in every debate lmao. I know this concept might be hard to understand, but I'm sure you'll manage.
Awww! You're getting personal now? You are so precious!
My extremely intelligent friend the irony I mentioned has nothing to do with who did it first or last, but the action itself. You don't like that people are complaining about something they don't like, so you have to... complain about it! And as always, nitpicking and using only one part of the comment... So precious!

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes