Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
get that it's about global warming but my mind just imagined some asshole scientist who gets to name a random desert planet and goes with Antartica because it's funny.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
So what was changed in this version from the previous build?
saw only that player have chance to stop hawk fuck your future li (they instead talk about some shit and how hawk will marry her:) )....than story continuation

outstanding update, but from what i saw MC will be forced to be some kind of everyone guardian in this apocalypse....

Reactions: damien_sensei

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This is my last reply to you, because I don't like spamming the thread with off topic shit like you apparently do.
To answer your question though, if you go to a thread with an NTR tag, play the game and end up with romantic scenes between the MC and the girls and random information about how they are not cheating, you'll have every right to ask what is the direction the game is going.
That's not how it works homie. If there is only MC scenes, no NTR set up, and no cheating, it wouldn't be tagged NTR. If it had NTR tagged, it would be clearly a case of wrong tagging. If a game does have an NTR tag, and we end up with romantic sex with the husband and wife (which happens all the time), no one is complaining that they got blindsided by romance because one tag being in a game doesn't prevent another, something you have a hard time understanding. You don't see femdom lovers complaining that there was a situation where a male didn't get dominated. You don't see male dom lovers complain that we couldn't dominate every single female LI. You don't see incest lovers complaining about non family members. The list goes on. Why is it that "muh harem" kids are the only ones that think their tag somehow needs to be written exactly the way they want and take precedence over any other scenario? "Games with harem tag means all females need to fall to MC's cock only." By what logic lol?

You are probably making a poor argument that you were mislead into suffering emotional distress at seeing 3D pixels banging something other than your self insert MC in a harem game. Poor you. Petition F95zone to expand tags so we get "non-MC sex" tag to protect fragile players. Don't try to commandeer the NTR tag because believe it or not, some people actually search for the NTR tag to find actual NTR games.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
That's not how it works homie. If there is only MC scenes, no NTR set up, and no cheating, it wouldn't be tagged NTR. If it had NTR tagged, it would be clearly a case of wrong tagging. If a game does have an NTR tag, and we end up with romantic sex with the husband and wife (which happens all the time), no one is complaining that they got blindsided by romance because one tag being in a game doesn't prevent another, something you have a hard time understanding. You don't see femdom lovers complaining that there was a situation where a male didn't get dominated. You don't see male dom lovers complain that we couldn't dominate every single female LI. You don't see incest lovers complaining about non family members. The list goes on. Why is it that "muh harem" kids are the only ones that think their tag somehow needs to be written exactly the way they want and take precedence over any other scenario? "Games with harem tag means all females need to fall to MC's cock only." By what logic lol?

You are probably making a poor argument that you were mislead into suffering emotional distress at seeing 3D pixels banging something other than your self insert MC in a harem game. Poor you. Petition F95zone to expand tags so we get "non-MC sex" tag to protect fragile players. Don't try to commandeer the NTR tag because believe it or not, some people actually search for the NTR tag to find actual NTR games.
Once again, since this seems to be your thing, if you have an agenda to push, try someone else's comments. Mine was a reply to a comment about a different situation and not an argument about this game or its tags.

Reactions: AryanKarthick

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Good so far. The dreaded three letter word is avoidable so let's calm down. The guy is trying to make something interesting so let's see where it goes. Some of the character models are very very nice.
BESEV all the best! (y)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
saw only that player have chance to stop hawk fuck your future li (they instead talk about some shit and how hawk will marry her:) )....than story continuation

outstanding update, but from what i saw MC will be forced to be some kind of everyone guardian in this apocalypse....
So can we kill Hawk then? Add him to the endangered species list!!! Or better yet extinct!!!!

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
So can we kill Hawk then? Add him to the endangered species list!!! Or better yet extinct!!!!
unfortunately not ...

still this way it is at least playable... definitely reason for me why not support developement.... but still can enjoy it :D

and by the construct of gaining point u would probably get -100 karma and -50 love points from girls by kiling him

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
unfortunately not ...

still this way it is at least playable... definitely reason for me why not support developement.... but still can enjoy it :D

and by the construct of gaining point u will probably get -100 karma and -50 love points from girls...
-100 karma and -50 for what?

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
-100 karma and -50 for what?
i formulated that sentence bad...

and by the construct of gaining points u would probably get -100 karma and -50 love points from girls by kiling him (hawk) so be glad that there is not that choice :)

u play and u will see...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
i formulated that sentence bad...

and by the construct of gaining points u would probably get -100 karma and -50 love points from girls by kiling him (hawk) so be glad that there is not that choice :)

u play and u will see...
Well It doesn't have to be me, he could just have an 'accident'. Plus if it is just me and him one day out in the desert who is going to know. He just 'wandered off' and I 'found' him dead.

It could at least be an option. I mean his name is hawk, I got a gun, you expect not to try and play bird shooter.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Well It doesn't have to be me, he could just have an 'accident'. Plus if it is just me and him one day out in the desert who is going to know. He just 'wandered off' and I 'found' him dead.

It could at least be an option. I mean his name is hawk, I got a gun, you expect not to try and play bird shooter.
karma know everything :D

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Here is a nice solution for all the complainants; Go play. If you like it, continue, if you don't, delete the game, leave the page, and don't come back! Simple, easy, and no bullshit that mirrors the sjw bullshit out in the real world. We come here for some escape, not to be preached at.
So, either have fun with the game, or don't. But don't bring arguments here, this is not the place for them. From EITHER side.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
It would be ironic if I get positive karma from that choice too. Just saying.
and bullets are rare and expensive in that time....

Here is a nice solution for all the complainants; Go play. If you like it, continue, if you don't, delete the game, leave the page, and don't come back! Simple, easy, and no bullshit that mirrors the sjw bullshit out in the real world. We come here for some escape, not to be preached at.
So, either have fun with the game, or don't. But don't bring arguments here, this is not the place for them. From EITHER side.
who is arguing?

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
What the fuck are people talking about in this thread ask the Dev if there's NTR/Swinging in or planned to be in the game. After you're answer comes in if yes ask is it avoidable. After that answer update tags and genre. It's that simple and this goes for ALL TAGS Christ. If people would stop being dickheads and just answer the questions then update their FRONT page of their games this site would be less toxic and DEVS could get more constructive criticism. DEVS and MODS update the front page you're part of the blame too.

Reactions: Arra64

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
and bullets are rare and expensive in that time....
Well maybe not If Ava hasn't lied, then Mongo has thousands of rounds.
Also consider that if firearms (rifles specifically) are extremely rare, then cartridges have very little value on the general market. Kind of a big plot hole. If the MC's comments on the availability of rifles is correct, there's no percentage in hoarding cartridges. No one would care. Supply and demand. If there is no demand, supply is meaningless.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Well maybe not If Ava hasn't lied, then Mongo has thousands of rounds.
Also consider that if firearms (rifles specifically) are extremely rare, then cartridges have very little value on the general market. Kind of a big plot hole. If the MC's comments on the availability of rifles is correct, there's no percentage in hoarding cartridges. No one would care. Supply and demand. If there is no demand, supply is meaningless.
idk, i just remember that mc told that cartriges are not easy to get ...that is why he did not shoot them all (from safe discance, but let hawk get one by knife) and he have only last one (wich was used by another girl at ambush) so he is empty now and without rifle he doesnt so tought (what we saw at ambush)

and mongol is ruling all teritory, i can imagine that ppl is throving this shit to him for some favors...so few thousands in his posession is not that much and still who know how much thousands? 2k,3k? this could still not win war for example if u dont have army of snipers :)

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes