Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Will there be penguins?
If not, then Gretta may be offended. :geek:
Nobody who is still able to think for himself is interested in what this gretta says or just wants to run after stupid idiots and talk about what she says and she laughs at herself how stupid are all the fools that allow her to make millions throwing prizes and awards afterwards for .... yes for what actually? that they talk stupid shit that everyone knows one way or another?

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
Nobody who is still able to think for himself is interested in what this gretta says or just wants to run after stupid idiots and talk about what she says and she laughs at herself how stupid are all the fools that allow her to make millions throwing prizes and awards afterwards for .... yes for what actually? that they talk stupid shit that everyone knows one way or another?
Bro are you okay

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ten peneths worth because I have just come from a game thread that claims to have NTR and Harem but really doesn't have Harem at all and here is why.

I think the reason most games that try to have both NTR and Harem don't end well is because they are diametrically opposed.
The main theme that defines most peoples idea of NTR is the feeling of jealousy usually by having the LI of the MC taken away from him by any means.
Although I suspect most people view its as having the MC's LI fucked by and then often preferring to be fucked by some other man.

Where the Main theme that defines a Harem is many women dedicated to one man to the explicit exclusion of any other man.
Two things that really couldn't be more opposite.

And unfortunatly the only way for them to coexist is to literally have two games in one IE two totally seperate paths.
With the Harem route not even having the merest hint of possible sex involving a LI with any other man.
After she has had sex with the MC (since that is when many consider her now part of the Harem).

If you want them both in a game the two routes can share most of the story but should never cross paths with reguards to Sexual relationships involving other men.
And not to do what some Dev's do and have the harem route hint at possible NTR taking plasce but just unseen.
Because as soon as that happends its no longer has Harem.

And before anyone starts this is not and I repeat not having a go at the NTR fetish.
Just sayin.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Well, the MC is the tall one of the two guys shown in the previews.

The thing that annoys me already is that the game is tagged as harem but the guy that is the errand boy for the MC is already getting a sex scene (I know it is very short but still).

From playing I assume the daughters of the MC are the virgins.
So the mc is just standing there watching his errand boy fuck his wife or daughter? Why the actual fuck would anyone want that? :FacePalm:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So the mc is just standing there watching his errand boy fuck his wife or daughter? Why the actual fuck would anyone want that? :FacePalm:
The MC and a douchebag he's basically training have to "rescue" two girls and hand them over to their boss, so he can decide if he'll add them to his harem or give them away to someone else... After they rescue them, the MC leaves with one of those girls to get the car (we wanted to take both with him so he can keep an eye on them, but the douchebag kept one behind...) and after a plot related conversation he can bang her (it's optional). Of course we already saw his trainee groping her the very moment they rescued them, for... reasons. After that we see the trainee banging the other girl (not optional) even if the MC is nowhere near them, again for "reasons". After that someone's (some kind of shadow creature or whatever) attacking him, but unfortunately doesn't kill him, and takes the girl. The dude has stats, so I guess he'll stick around so we can watch him bang even more girls... You know, as it happens in harem games...
There's a scene where the MC shots one of the "bad guys" right before he attacks the trainee. You have no idea how much I wanted him to "accidentally" miss...

There's also a rule that their boss, who's the ruler of the whole area, can claim the MC's daughters' virginities and take them in his harem, so I guess if the dev decides to go for NTR, even though he apparently doesn't like that type of content :WaitWhat:, that's going to be a part of it...

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Had some free time and tried this.
Lots of mixed feelings but not of the best kind.
Renders are clean and good but posing and character expressions need to be perfected.
Like in so many other stories, once again the MC is paired with a moron! And that here is a big problem because the game "promises" harem but has been setting the stage for sharing and the three letters of the apocalypse. And it's unavoidable.
I'm a sucker for dystopian and post apocalyptical settings so I still see potential here that others may not. If, that is, the dev chooses the way to go. It feels like he's trying the waters to see what's the best source of funding...
Others have said, and I agree, that a game that tries to deliver harem and sharing and ntr simultaneously ends up delivering very little of anything.
My advice to the dev would be to choose a clear approach and development plot for the story; that means he needs a plan. And, if he wants to aim for the money he needs to deliver more content in a form of a solid prologue. I mean, everybody knows the MC's family, but we don't, for example. Also, during the last months, we've seen many solid prologues and first chapters of new AVNs and those will inevitably be the comparison term for this one in terms of support. So...
All in all, I like it, for now, it has potential but needs a clear direction and some rework is mandatory.

BESEV

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Had some free time and tried this.
Lots of mixed feelings but not of the best kind.
Renders are clean and good but posing and character expressions need to be perfected.
Like in so many other stories, once again the MC is paired with a moron! And that here is a big problem because the game "promises" harem but has been setting the stage for sharing and the three letters of the apocalypse. And it's unavoidable.
I'm a sucker for dystopian and post apocalyptical settings so I still see potential here that others may not. If, that is, the dev chooses the way to go. It feels like he's trying the waters to see what's the best source of funding...
Others have said, and I agree, that a game that tries to deliver harem and sharing and ntr simultaneously ends up delivering very little of anything.
My advice to the dev would be to choose a clear approach and development plot for the story; that means he needs a plan. And, if he wants to aim for the money he needs to deliver more content in a form of a solid prologue. I mean, everybody knows the MC's family, but we don't, for example. Also, during the last months, we've seen many solid prologues and first chapters of new AVNs and those will inevitably be the comparison term for this one in terms of support. So...
All in all, I like it, for now, it has potential but needs a clear direction and some rework is mandatory.
Thanks for feedback. By the way, the companion of the main character will not participate in the harem in any way.

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Yeah i just played it but man this is a real shit start to a harem game. First girls you see one might or might not be a LI and the other is but they both have probably been used more times than public transportation.
hey hey hey, don't shit on ma boy public, me an him are tight

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Just my opinion he already got the cuter one of the girls we rescued so he already did participate.

I wanted an option to not save him from the guy with the sword.
Yeah... The guy is a dead shot. No one understands how he could miss that one time...:sneaky::whistle:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Just my opinion he already got the cuter one of the girls we rescued so he already did participate.

I wanted an option to not save him from the guy with the sword.
Groped one, banged the other and all we got from that scene is that we found out he's also banging married women... Great company to keep around in a harem game...

At first I had him kill the guy on the right, because it said we'd lose points with him if we make him capture him, but after I saw what a douche he is, I went back and picked the other option hoping he'd get hurt and stay on the sidelines, but no luck...

Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
Just a question by curiosity to understand better, what's the point of having another guy fucking in a "harem" game. is it because it's part of the story? like that guy needed to fuck that girl for a plot reason ? or because dev think that some players like to see that ? is it just for realism sake? i just want to know the purpose of it ? like what made him think (Right or wrong) that that scene and possible future scenes like it are going to make his game better ??

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It doesn't matter if she's minor or major character. This sets a precedent. We've only seen two girls so far and the other guy gropes one and bangs the other, after which he says how he's banging married women... And apparently we can't get rid of him. So what's to say he won't keep doing the same shit with every woman we meet? Do you really not see how something like that won't sit well with harem fans?

What was the point of all of that? Did any of those things move the story forward in any way? Why did we need to see the other guy groping the only woman we can get a sex scene with? Why did we need to watch him fucking the other? Why did we need to know that a guy who is close to the married MC is banging married women? Why was that information so important?

If that's the way you want to move forward, that's fine. It's your game after all and you can do whatever you want with it. But you should probably make that clear in the overview, add "sharing" in the planned genres and maybe stop talking about a supposed harem in the comments. Unless you think the majority of people who are into harem, want to see some random douchebag giving the girls a try first...

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
It doesn't matter if she's minor or major character. This sets a precedent. We've only seen two girls so far and the other guy gropes one and bangs the other, after which he says how he's banging married women... And apparently we can't get rid of him. So what's to say he won't keep doing the same shit with every woman we meet? Do you really not see how something like that won't sit well with harem fans?

What was the point of all of that? Did any of those things move the story forward in any way? Why did we need to see the other guy groping the only woman we can get a sex scene with? Why did we need to watch him fucking the other? Why did we need to know that a guy who is close to the married MC is banging married women? Why was that information so important?

If that's the way you want to move forward, that's fine. It's your game after all and you can do whatever you want with it. But you should probably make that clear in the overview, add "sharing" in the planned genres and maybe stop talking about a supposed harem in the comments. Unless you think the majority of people who are into harem, want to see some random douchebag giving the girls a try first...
Sounds more like an antagonist than a "companion", even if it's not intended.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes