May 27, 2017
Damn, what a cliffhanger of an ending; we now have more questions than answers! I'm not upset about a lack of sex scenes this update, since we got some plot progression, just wish the update was longer. Since MC is being cloned for some reason, and the mad scientist was obsessed with his sister, there's a chance she or her clone could be alive. The scientist could possibly be her birth father. Somehow, I feel like MC himself is a clone, wouldn't that be the perfect twist, would like to see how that would be explained, if it did happen.

Overall, didn't expect this VN to have a sci-fi/mystery twist to it. I thought it'd be just another post-apocalypse story with an 18+ coat of paint, but the dev has subverted expectations, which is a commendable feat. Glad to see this project back from its hiatus. Thank you, BESEV, for your hard work, hope you find success in your endeavours! :)(y)

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Not a bad overall game or writing effort in itself, but as born and raised in the USA gamer I just couldn't get pass the disconnect going on with the story presentation. Which ultimately cut my playthrough short a few hours in. Just felt too try hard cheesy at times and a little too " I didn't grow up in eastern culture" kiddy power fantasy'like for me to be able to ever fully immerse myself in it.

I mean for me Rule #1 of making a harem game aimed at an english audience - don't actually use the world "harem" in your game writing. And certainly don't make it a literally labeled harem that just essentially foreignizes the "screw-them-all" concept presentation to a lot of people outside a hardcore audience of posters stealing games on F95 . As games can and routinely do accomplish the same exact end goal without doing that.

Last edited:

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
Yeah honestly this update was pretty disappointing. Even if it was planned to be just story and no sex scenes, it was still very short. I'm not gonna go nuts with anger or anything, because making things is difficult and I appreciate any devs consistently putting things out, but hopefully the next update is better.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
And thats why hes out of touch with reality. He misunderstands what we care about
Maybe with your reality, not mine and other fans who don´t mind not having a non-lewd update. I get what you´re saying, because I also wanted to see some sexy moments with the women, but I can wait a little bit. Besides, he´s developing his updates fast, it´s not like he´s taking 6-10 months to give us content.

How would he have added a sex scene? MC is traveling alongside a woman that he didn´t known before encountering her in the airplane, tried to kill him and became allies not very long ago; they´re going to have sex, but it´s still too early. And the dev wouldn´t be able to show us a lewd scene with the women inside the bunker... imagine all those anti-lesbianism fellas crying over ¨NTR¨. There will be plenty of time to have fun with the twins, the wives, the twins and the rest of the harem members.

4.30 star(s) 100 Votes