• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
So how come he didn't kill the perfect clone in the tube?? pretty sure he just tried to walk out there and leaving it alone.
you never know when you need a fresh looking body decoy and its not like its going anywhere, but the more important question is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
You think it is *cuckish* if you are ok with your women sleeping with other men BECAUSE you yourself sleep with other women? Aka making it fair.
no its "fair" as the women in MC harem wants to be with the MC and no other men, in the real world you actually have poly marriages like that (in both eastern and western cultures).. sure there is a few horror stories that the media loves to highlight but in most cases it works for them and believe it or not in these types of arrangement its actually the women that have the power of making choices and they're more liberated much like the MC harem in the game... to the end of the day its actually the woman choice and in the game the MC isn't forcing any of the women to be in his harem..

Reactions: Kaos_Theory

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
No, it's the same if the woman she sleeps with is not a part of your harem, and if she is:
Multiple people engaging in sexual relationship with each other is the definition of poly, if girls in your harem sleep with each other it is poly.
NO OFFENCE but.
The very definition of a Harem is mutiple Women dedicated to only one man to the exclusion of any other males!.
But at no time have I seen it either said or writen to the exclusion of any other woman either inside or outside the Harem.
So unless you have seen diffrently then again NO OFFENCE but working on that baseis alone would mean.
You can LET your girls sleep with any other girl inside or outside and it will still be classed as having a Harem.

Polyamorous however is a relationship in which a woman or a man can sleep with any other member of that relationship be they either female or male or even mutiple males.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
NO OFFENCE but.
The very definition of a Harem is mutiple Women dedicated to only one man to the exclusion of any other males!.
But at no time have I seen it either said or writen to the exclusion of any other woman either inside or outside the Harem.
So unless you have seen diffrently then again NO OFFENCE but working on that baseis alone would mean.
You can LET your girls sleep with any other girl inside or outside and it will still be classed as having a Harem.

Polyamorous however is a relationship in which a woman or a man can sleep with any other member of that relationship be they either female or male or even mutiple males.
Ok, let me rephrase - Harem is a SUBTYPE of a poly relationship. Poly relationship can include male or females, it can be straight or gay/lesbian, it just means a non-monogamous relationship.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
no its "fair" as the women in MC harem wants to be with the MC and no other men, in the real world you actually have poly marriages like that (in both eastern and western cultures).. sure there is a few horror stories that the media loves to highlight but in most cases it works for them and believe it or not in these types of arrangement its actually the women that have the power of making choices and they're more liberated much like the MC harem in the game... to the end of the day its actually the woman choice and in the game the MC isn't forcing any of the women to be in his harem..
Are you implying that a cuckhold consensual relationship is unfair? I am merely stating that women who are in a harem are cuckqueens, it doesn't mean that they can't enjoy it.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Aw that was good just rather short, Just one big big question why would he just leave the perfect clone there when the other one tried to kill him don't make a lot of sense to me.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Are you implying that a cuckhold consensual relationship is unfair? I am merely stating that women who are in a harem are cuckqueens, it doesn't mean that they can't enjoy it.
i don't think you get it and i'm not sure if this is the place to try to explain it... poly relationships is sort of complicated by nature if you only know of monogamy type relationships, to truly understand it you got to do something that would seem counter productive and that would be don't look at the sexy times and what advantages the man or woman has but just look at the relationships and not the perverted stuff... but for now just think of it this way: all the women in the MC harem is bisexual and the only man they want is the MC and the only other women they want to be with is already in the harem (i hope this helps with the concept of a harem type relationship)

Reactions: Hajtand

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
i don't think you get it and i'm not sure if this is the place to try to explain it... poly relationships is sort of complicated by nature if you only know of monogamy type relationships, to truly understand it you got to do something that would seem counter productive and that would be don't look at the sexy times and what advantages the man or woman has but just look at the relationships and not the perverted stuff... but for now just think of it this way: all the women in the MC harem is bisexual and the only man they want is the MC and the only other women they want to be with is already in the harem (i hope this helps with the concept of a harem type relationship)
But I am running on YOUR definition. You said that sharing in any form is ''cuckish'' and women are sharing the MC in a harem. If women sharing a man are not cuckqueens in some situations neither are men cucks if they share a woman in some situations.

Reactions: sabadongelov

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Version was from subscribestar so you don't need it. I don't remember any family content so you don't really need it anyway if you're only playing this update.
It's not actually from SS or pre-patched. But if you're playing from v0.06 and just doing the new content you don't need it. But if you are playing from the start, you will need it, and the v0.06 patch works.

neonclear

Feb 18, 2018
Version was from subscribestar so you don't need it. I don't remember any family content so you don't really need it anyway if you're only playing this update.
IIRC the patch made the MC's step-sister into his sister. There is plot regarding that relationship in this update.

4.40 star(s) 94 Votes