Jun 16, 2022
I guess I'm in the minority in which the patch was good, but very short-lived. I was hoping the end of the patch concluded with the MC escaping the mine AFTER being trapped in (accumulate more backstory/discover more about this failed experiment) rather than just being stuck in the mine, and that's the end of the update. Now, my concern for the next update is dragging on this mine prison situation, instead of keeping the plot going onto the meeting up with the group of geologists, after reuniting with his harem and acquiring gas for Rini. As for the no-lewd scenes, personally, I care more about dealing with these clones running rampant and making sure the family don't bite each other heads off while I'm gone for all this time. In short, if we are going the route of story progression then go all out. That's all.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Just finished this, it's pretty damn well done. Basically an even darker version of Desert Stalker (also post-apocalyptic with the same kind of content) but life in Antartica is even harsher and Fallout-ish. I'd recommend anyone who likes one of these two games to try the other one.

They also share one flaw; being quite incomplete hehe. This had a good chunk of gameplay, but I was definitely sad to hit the 'end of content' wall, hoped there was still more to go!

Reactions: operamini

dunhill

May 3, 2017
I guess I'm in the minority in which the patch was good, but very short-lived. I was hoping the end of the patch concluded with the MC escaping the mine AFTER being trapped in (accumulate more backstory/discover more about this failed experiment) rather than just being stuck in the mine, and that's the end of the update. Now, my concern for the next update is dragging on this mine prison situation, instead of keeping the plot going onto the meeting up with the group of geologists, after reuniting with his harem and acquiring gas for Rini. As for the no-lewd scenes, personally, I care more about dealing with these clones running rampant and making sure the family don't bite each other heads off while I'm gone for all this time. In short, if we are going the route of story progression then go all out. That's all.
dealing with the clones may not be an option for now as the crazy bald guy has fled or is missing and he might have a bigger role to play in these clones, in dealing with the clones the main thing would be deciphering the journal of the crazy bald guy and in the story the MC thinks the best chance of that is heading to the of geologist (who might have a few smart ppl that can break the code).. whats odd to me is that the crazy bald guy was taking pics of the MC sister (not MC sister/ adopted sister) and in all the pics it was clearly focused on her so why was the crazy bald guy making clones of the MC and not his sister??

as for Rini well she might not be outside, its been past the 2hrs agreed time and the trap wasn't there when we went in but it was there when the MC was exiting the mine.. so a few possibilities is that Rini bounced and someone else planted the trap (it had to be someone who knew the mine and knew there was no other way out) the more plausible possibility is that group that was looking for the MC found Rini and captured her and knew you was inside and planted the trap, the last possibility would be that the group of clones (the same ones we killed when we 1st met up with Rini at the helicopter) captured Rini and set the trap... there is only a few ppl in the game world that would have tech like that and thats the MC's old group (which is currently trying to kill him), the clones (who the crazy old guy is connected to and they did try to kill the MC when we 1st met Rini and they also tried to kill the MC when we went to the hosptial with the doctor) and both of these groups want Rini (because she is a spy and have valuable information) there is also the ghost ppl (the ghost girl and her father) they would have this tech but so far they only helped us...

i hope in the next update we return to the MC harem and we play with them and watch a few relationships develop and have a few days of fun before heading out to the next location..

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
Here a small Mod for the game with WT recommendations (+ some more game settings).

Download Mod v0.07 (~5MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.07 (~590MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Info:
My Mod is for the game WITHOUT the v0.06 i-patch!
If you want to use both I made now a patch for that, too (but not fully tested)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
compatibility Mod patch for the i-patch v0.06 from the OP

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2310656 View attachment 2310657 View attachment 2310658 View attachment 2310659

:love: Thank you very much for the mod-addon. (y)

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I like how the use of "that's for sure" implies there won't just be sex in the next update, but that there'll so much as to balance out its absence in this one. :BootyTime:

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Didn't expect the game to be so good.

It's nice to see, for a change, that the girls in harem game don't just stare stupidly at the camera and wait for their turn to say "oh, mc, I don't mind other women, just don't forget about me sometimes", here they seem to be alive and there are conflicts between them that need to be resolved at some point. The plot is surprisingly intriguing as well.

Oct 10, 2022
This update ends right there when its just getting interesting! :cry:
Cant wait the for the next one. I hope the Sis is somewhat still alive.
My guess there was no adoption or real parents for her, she got created in lab by that creepy dude. The drunk neighbour knew about it because he worked there maybe was a janitor or something. I am not sure why he was creating krugers and MCs though.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
My guess there was no adoption or real parents for her, she got created in lab by that creepy dude. The drunk neighbour knew about it because he worked there maybe was a janitor or something. I am not sure why he was creating krugers and MCs though.
Woah. I didnt even thought about this option. But I also dont get why there are clones of Kruger and MC but I bet it has something to do with the "ghosts". I didnt expected that the Exit gets blow up at the very end tho. Now Im questioning if the Girl was behind it since it wasnt there as MC entered the mines.

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
So you're gonna vote on the patch that is available already if it is needed or not?
I mean... the people that want incest need a patch, so they will always vote "it is needed", the ones that don't care don't need it so why vote? I understand if it's not there you can do a poll to see if there's people wanting it... But it's there already...

The situation would be different if you had asked Koga to include the i patch in his mod, but you ask Besev...
His mod does not work with the patch now...
If you mean can you remove the need for patch by making the main game incest, there's patreon rules preventing that...
Like I said, incest lovers need it. Apparently not for you.
People will play first, and then they will think whether it is necessary to make twins daughters, who by default are not children of MS, so that in the post-apocalypse the mother would like the father to impregnate twins who do not even look like him.
The situation is more lewd if these are the daughters of his antagonist and the children from adopted daughters do not grow up as imbeciles.

Oct 10, 2022
Woah. I didnt even thought about this option. But I also dont get why there are clones of Kruger and MC but I bet it has something to do with the "ghosts". I didnt expected that the Exit gets blow up at the very end tho. Now Im questioning if the Girl was behind it since it wasnt there as MC entered the mines.
My best guess, the whole antarctica stuff is huge experiment and governments of the rest of the world still stands but more evil. That creepy dude is probably a part of rogue scientist group that tried to fight back against that antarctica stuff. I believe Ava, Ava's mother, creepy dude, MC's sister, their experiments and ghosts are all connected. Most likely Ava does not know how deep is the rabbit hole. I feel like Ava's mother and creepy dude is probably married or something like that. If you recall Ava said they have brand new guns, military stuff etc. and the clone people have all brand new military stuff. They could be the same group. Now the craziest theory of mine, MC is also a clone. He is like all other clones sees the ghost of sister.

I wish dev says yes or no to my crazy theories.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
My point is it is there..... So voting on if it's needed or not, is irrelevant... What if the majority of the votes is "it's not needed"? You would actually have made a vote that could result in abandoning the patch...
You want the patch, there is a patch.... But you want to make a vote on if it's needed? That makes no sense...

Last edited:

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
My point is it is there..... So voting on if it's needed or not, is irrelevant... What if the majority of the votes is "it's not needed"? You would actually have made a vote that could result in abandoning the patch...
You want the patch, there is a patch.... But you want to make a vote on if it's needed? That makes no sense...
If I see that the majority is against the incest patch, I'll think about it and check if it's needed first. Having found out the reason, I will decide whether I will install this patch or not. What I needed until I read 4 hours until I myself came to this.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If I see that the majority is against the incest patch, I'll think about it and check if it's needed first. Having found out the reason, I will decide whether I will install this patch or not. What I needed until I read 4 hours until I myself came to this.
Why is it being discussed in the first place...the game was written with it place, only because of the crackdowns at Patreon a patch had to be made...

I apologize for this inaccuracy. The MC already has two wives and two daughters :)
The main character has two twin daughters. They are virgins (for now).

Folks can either apply it not, it's pretty simple.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Why does it matter what the majority thinks ?
Play it how you like it, if you don't like incest don't use the patch and vice versa...why should we hold a vote for this ?
People will play first, and then they will think whether it is necessary to make twins daughters, who by default are not children of MS, so that in the post-apocalypse the mother would like the father to impregnate twins who do not even look like him.
The situation is more lewd if these are the daughters of his antagonist and the children from adopted daughters do not grow up as imbeciles.
They are by default not the children of the MC because this game is on patreon, which would ban the game if it would have incest content.

Most people just read the overview and decide if they use a patch or not and if they like incest, not much to do with if it is necessary.

Even in real life children often look just similar to one parent, sometimes not like either of the parents, i really don't see your point here and they look close enough to the mother.

That your scenario is more lewd is your opinion, i like it how it is and see no appeal in the daughters someone's else children. This is a game, no need to worry about growing up as imbeciles and that is mostly a problem after multiple generation of incest.

Reactions: vogelbeest
4.30 star(s) 103 Votes