Oct 10, 2022
Wow, this trash book is popular somewhere else besides Russia? It was actually written with imageboard fanfiction and compiled into a single book by a mediocre writer. The first book is canon, the rest is an attempt to make money on housewives and impressionable children.
In the first book, it was described how the inhabitants of Metro tried to communicate with the whole world, but there were no radio waves anywhere else. And solid beeps if you call by phone to all cities of the world..
I would not call it trash, though it was not top shelf quality either. I do like reading anything Russian so it picked my interest, I am not sure whether or not popular. Yeah I do remember that part but they explained that by signal jamming stuff though. Anyways, my point being it's not necessarily bad thing if outside world survived to the certain degree.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Did I miss something or what happened to anaconda lady?
Afaik, Hunter and Sophie are still somewhere out there, right?

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Holy shit, this game is amazing. Not too sure why I didnt find it earlier (my guess that it maybe had ntr tag? and I avoid these games then). Didnt really find anything close to ntr in it (closest I guess was your partner banging a girl at the start but that girl is by no means a love interest). Searched this thread and someone mentioned there is (was?) a scene where one of your LI was forced to give head to someone? Was that scene deleted? Or I just didnt stumble into it. If it was deleted, I wonder who it was?

But anyway. Cant remember when last time i was invested in games story so much. Great game by any standarts. Amazing.

Reactions: dunhill

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
whelp im calling it. the guy making clones was obsessed with MC's sister and wanted to create a body she would like and realized she liked MC so thats why there are so many clones of him

dont think it needs a spoiler tag since it's just a crackpot alcohol induced theory. and cloning is weird enough. but body transfer?

...i'm standing by this theory.:alien:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dunhill

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Too many invincible comics turn every antihero mad scientist into the robot of that story who transferred his consciousness into the body of a clone of somebody else.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
whelp im calling it. the guy making clones was obsessed with MC's sister and wanted to create a body she would like and realized she liked MC so thats why there are so many clones of him

dont think it needs a spoiler tag since it's just a crackpot alcohol induced theory. and cloning is weird enough. but body transfer?

...i'm standing by this theory.:alien:
If the guy is obsessed with the sister, it's kinda pointless making clones of MC and Kruger (or whatever he's called)..
He could just make clones of the sister nonstop.... Now he's littered the place with broken dudes when all he wants is a girl?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
If the guy is obsessed with the sister, it's kinda pointless making clones of MC and Kruger (or whatever he's called)..
He could just make clones of the sister nonstop.... Now he's littered the place with broken dudes when all he wants is a girl?
i'm mostly bullshittin with that theory. but maybe he practiced with MC so he wouldnt have to see so many failures of the girl.

of course in that case he could've tried cloning a random girl since according to X-23 comics its harder to clone dudes compared to girls.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
ok im confused, the MC sees kruger killed before he meets the informant and sees his dead clone then how is kruger there to arrest him for mongels death?

why does the mc not call out that he saw kruger dead?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
ok im confused, the MC sees kruger killed before he meets the informant and sees his dead clone then how is kruger there to arrest him for mongels death?

why does the mc not call out that he saw kruger dead?
You pretty much say it yourself : MC sees his own clone, MC sees Kruger killed, then gets arrested by Kruger....
He just came to the conclusion either the dead Kruger or the one arresting MC is a clone too....
In the apocalyptic world of MC it's not that shocking to see people getting killed..... Clones however is something new...

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
You pretty much say it yourself : MC sees his own clone, MC sees Kruger killed, then gets arrested by Kruger....
He just came to the conclusion either the dead Kruger or the one arresting MC is a clone too....
In the apocalyptic world of MC it's not that shocking to see people getting killed..... Clones however is something new...
One or two clones are weird and unusual, but to find a clone farm is creepy. The question is; why are there tens or hundreds of MC and Kruger clones (We know for now, only those two.). Are MC and Kruger are only clones they make? Are there other "models"? And why? It's a fact that it's complicated to make a clone, there are tens of failed attempts. How many are sucsessfully? 10%, less? For how long are he (they) make them. Many, many open questions...

Reactions: vogelbeest

DrXman

Apr 9, 2019
Really hoping there is more Milana content. Everyone else looks plastic and she looks real. I don't mean the ghost version...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Kruger found his boss cloning MC for his army, MC was supposed to take over,
but only after the boss had his best henchmen army.
Remember the boss used a lotta resources for making himself better, until
recently found out it was all for naught.
One or two clones are weird and unusual, but to find a clone farm is creepy. The question is; why are there tens or hundreds of MC and Kruger clones (We know for now, only those two.). Are MC and Kruger are only clones they make? Are there other "models"? And why? It's a fact that it's complicated to make a clone, there are tens of failed attempts. How many are sucsessfully? 10%, less? For how long are he (they) make them. Many, many open questions...
Kruger got wind of the shift in the whims of the boss and made himself cloned instead,
keeping the MC clones for deniability for the boss, while making himself be on par with the MC, who was now part of this vast army and the boss wanted MC in charge, not Kruger.

Remember, this game runs of dumb mad max logic, pig shit farming and all,
least this game had resources allocated to pretty competent scientists,
maybe mad, maybe blackmailed, maybe just as insane as the boss.

In a world where you could have anything from the totally unrelated resources around,
even the dreams and aspirations of the top dogs might very well be dumb or shortsighted.

Reactions: rudy007

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.0.7 + IC + WT by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
Size 530 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Onetogo and rudy007
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes