PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I just stumbled upon this gem, real well made and good animations, but having played it through, is there a Gallery in the game, or is there someone who can make a gallery mod?
My best advice for this and all other titles without a gallery is to make a save at the first nude image you see leading to a sex scene. That is what I do in all games, even those with a gallery option. Then if I want to revisit those scenes I always have a clear indicator of when they start and who the LI is in the scene. Hope that helps you, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There are furries in this game?! :cool:
Pretty sure that was a typo... (fur instead of four)

I can't remember seeing a single pubic hair on any of the LI yet! So, AFAIK, no fuzzy, furry fannies and certainly no furry animal types in this title. Just a lot of hot ladies that seem to have a rather strong aversion to their pubic hair!
Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

dunhill

May 3, 2017
One or two clones are weird and unusual, but to find a clone farm is creepy. The question is; why are there tens or hundreds of MC and Kruger clones (We know for now, only those two.). Are MC and Kruger are only clones they make? Are there other "models"? And why? It's a fact that it's complicated to make a clone, there are tens of failed attempts. How many are sucsessfully? 10%, less? For how long are he (they) make them. Many, many open questions...
making clones ain't hard or really that complicated and you don't really need any type of consumable resources the problem is that we have ethical concerns of making clones that is why you can't clone a human anywhere on planet earth but we've clone animals before even genetically engineering their DNA and currently you can clone your dog or any pet if you wanted to (some pet owners did this after their pet died)... but its from a baby not a fully formed adult and its the same with humans if we was allowed to clone humans..

there is an actual reason why you would want to clone humans and that would be due to low birthrates and at the start of the game we met Ava and then later we find out that Ava was sent to us from a group of scientist who has low birthrates... all that remains of her group is 11ppl (mostly GLIFs which incredibly sexy they can't push out babies, hopefully that wouldn't stop our MC from trying tho:sneaky:) in the Bunker Ava give some history of the game world and that was many scientist went to Antarctica in groups but they didn't know what the others was working on and even groups within groups didn't know what the others was working on..

Reactions: rudy007

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
making clones ain't hard or really that complicated and you don't really need any type of consumable resources the problem is that we have ethical concerns of making clones that is why you can't clone a human anywhere on planet earth but we've clone animals before even genetically engineering their DNA and currently you can clone your dog or any pet if you wanted to (some pet owners did this after their pet died)... but its from a baby not a fully formed adult and its the same with humans if we was allowed to clone humans..

there is an actual reason why you would want to clone humans and that would be due to low birthrates and at the start of the game we met Ava and then later we find out that Ava was sent to us from a group of scientist who has low birthrates... all that remains of her group is 11ppl (mostly GLIFs which incredibly sexy they can't push out babies, hopefully that wouldn't stop our MC from trying tho:sneaky:) in the Bunker Ava give some history of the game world and that was many scientist went to Antarctica in groups but they didn't know what the others was working on and even groups within groups didn't know what the others was working on..
The hard part in making clones, which is the science fiction part, is to make them without having someone to carry the cloned embryo to term and then aging them to be of suitable age. Those are things we can't do yet irl.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The hard part in making clones, which is the science fiction part, is to make them without having someone to carry the cloned embryo to term and then aging them to be of suitable age. Those are things we can't do yet irl.
Well, there is also the point that it doesn't really make much sense to clone a human irl, at least as of now.
Even if you put aside high risks like malformations and faster ageing, the clone would only have the identical hereditary factors. It wouldn't have the same memories, personality or the exact identical appearance (althought, pretty close).

neonclear

Feb 18, 2018
The hard part in making clones, which is the science fiction part, is to make them without having someone to carry the cloned embryo to term Those are things we can't do yet irl.
A few years ago there was a successful artificial womb, they were growing lambs iirc.

Reactions: SSBBSNAKE

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
Maybe, but then he was cloned a long time ago. But it could lead to some interesting twists in the sister's storyline, or who knows, maybe Antarctica really is a big Truman show.
if all the clones have the same memories, how would MC know if he himself replaced the original? someone popped him outta the tube, knocked him out, and put clone somewhere orig might have been

Reactions: operamini

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
if all the clones have the same memories, how would MC know if he himself replaced the original? someone popped him outta the tube, knocked him out, and put clone somewhere orig might have been
Pretty much impossible without testing his dna, or finding the original. I just mean, if he was cloned, i think it happened before he meets his wife and started family.
We don't know yet if the clones have all the memories, or how they would copy memories, which would be even more advanced then just cloning

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
The English in this update is hot alright.. Dumpster Fire Hot that is.. damn man.. get someone English speaking to check over things

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
I will do it free of charge, just for the love of this game. Send me a PM here on F95. And yes, I am qualified.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
If the dev (BESEV) sees this perhaps he will get in touch if he is interested, I am only a fan reposting things here from Patreon.

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes