Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Just quick confirmation:

From OP:
" As a sign of special favour, Mongol allowed the main character to have two wives, from one of whom he has two twin daughters"

So incest patch makes sense? What the dev intended?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Just quick confirmation:

From OP:
" As a sign of special favour, Mongol allowed the main character to have two wives, from one of whom he has two twin daughters"

So incest patch makes sense? What the dev intended?
Don't know the intentions of dev, but the incest makes sense story-wise. MC met his first wife in the desert, saved her and they had two daughters

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
(Grinvald) Hot Sand of Antarctica [v0.07].png
Great game, but I found this little problem. MC's name doesn't appear mid-dialogue.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Love the game, love the characters, love the sex scenes, love the story.

BUT, the story has some major plot holes in the backstory and the current state of the game world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having said all that. suspending my disbelieves, and just seeing it as a post apocalyptic world set in a more normal setting (like Australia), it makes a bit more sense.

To sum it up: I think the game is awesome, the characters are cool, the sex is sexy and frequent, but I had to suspend some disbelieves to really get into the game.

Reactions: Azeroth67000

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
The settlement/city were MC was living is 30-40 years old, the Antártica world as a whole does look like +100 years old of decay and rust, the game does deliver anyways, and the madmax world of emptyness enviroment is well implemented

(Sorry for my bad english, but you get the point, right)

Oct 10, 2022
If I am not mistaken MC is indeed from Australia but that pond scene is in Antarctica, even bully scene is in Antarctica. Governments build Antarctica very quickly then people started living there but the great earthquake happened and everything went bad overnight. Mongol and his crew was already established in Antarctica, they weren't meet in Australia then met again in Antarctica I think. So, I think being from Australia is like some American people saying they are Italian, Irish etc. MC is Australian but born and raised in Antarctica.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
If I am not mistaken MC is indeed from Australia but that pond scene is in Antarctica, even bully scene is in Antarctica. Governments build Antarctica very quickly then people started living there but the great earthquake happened and everything went bad overnight. Mongol and his crew was already established in Antarctica, they weren't meet in Australia then met again in Antarctica I think. So, I think being from Australia is like some American people saying they are Italian, Irish etc. MC is Australian but born and raised in Antarctica.
If what you are saying is correct, that would indeed improve the scenario (Not solve it completely), but I'm pretty sure those scenes are in Australia.

There is a definite split in population between those that were born and alive during the "before" event and the younger crowd born in Antartica.

The MC's daughters (or his younger wife) asked him about certain "before" life experiences. The scenes with his sister, were at a "normal" time when live was pretty much as it is now. Mongul was a criminal boss back then, but with politicians, judges and police in his pockets. The "new" world does not have things like police and judges.

Don't misunderstand, I still love the game and are very invested in it, but I just had to suspend my disbelieve in a serious way to get into it. I accepted it now, so all is good. I just wanted to point it out.

Reactions: Azeroth67000

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The settlement/city were MC was living is 30-40 years old, the Antártica world as a whole does look like +100 years old of decay and rust, the game does deliver anyways, and the madmax world of emptyness enviroment is well implemented

(Sorry for my bad english, but you get the point, right)
100% agreed. I still love the game and the story.
The backstory just has some stretching of the imagination needed to make it fit.

It needs to be 30 or less, otherwise the age of the MC must be close 60.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This, if true, would be genius and of course explain everything!
While I cannot guarantee that my conclusions are sound at this point, I'm just following the logic of the clues presented in game. Finding the briefcase of the creepy man with the camera from that day in the park for MC and his sister was another huge clue. Remember the recent dates on the medication packaging? There was the exact same pipe as MC's memory too... I'm also wondering if creepy camera man hasn't cloned himself as well to reappear later in the story to provide expository as either secret friend or part of the enemy.

All I can say at this early part of the story is that it is far too early to make any judgements on this fine sci-fi story. If we keep an open mind and just collect the clues we are given, it will eventually come together for us. There are many things that we just don't know at this time.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: Alfius
Oct 10, 2022
If what you are saying is correct, that would indeed improve the scenario (Not solve it completely), but I'm pretty sure those scenes are in Australia.

There is a definite split in population between those that were born and alive during the "before" event and the younger crowd born in Antartica.

The MC's daughters (or his younger wife) asked him about certain "before" life experiences. The scenes with his sister, were at a "normal" time when live was pretty much as it is now. Mongul was a criminal boss back then, but with politicians, judges and police in his pockets. The "new" world does not have things like police and judges.

Don't misunderstand, I still love the game and are very invested in it, but I just had to suspend my disbelieve in a serious way to get into it. I accepted it now, so all is good. I just wanted to point it out.
Maybe I couldn't explain good. There was a literal government and somewhat order in Antarctica, then the great earthquake(or something like that, a disaster basically) happenned so everything went to chaos. Those temples, cities, hospitals etc. all came from that time. Daughters never saw before the disaster, that's why they are asking. MC was only child, well teenager, when it happened but it was still in Antarctica. If you refer new world as life in Antarctica there was a time when there were police, judges and everything.

Maybe that Mongol guy and his generation born in Australia but I am fairly sure MC born in Antarctica.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes