Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Am i the only happy one to see a poll in a harem game and lesbian is only slightly above handjob when all harem games for some reason have to have lesbian and make all girls bi.
Out of 1157 harem games on this site, 355 have the lesbian tag. Even if the tag is missing on 100 of those that's still less than half. Y'all terminally online types are absolutely ridiculous with the endless hyperbole over this.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Out of 1157 harem games on this site, 355 have the lesbian tag. Even if the tag is missing on 100 of those that's still less than half. Y'all terminally online types are absolutely ridiculous with the endless hyperbole over this.
Not to mention that they rarely make all the girls bi, and definitely not lesbians, unless it's harem game with only female characters.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018

Well, it looks like everyone who wanted to do so has said what they want, so it's time to take a poll. Let me also remind you that you can choose more than one option.

Thanks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is a sorted version of the votes (from highest number of votes to lowest):

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just found this game and it is bananas. Like Desert Stalker turned up to 11. Can't wait to see what's next.
I really like it too, but for me it's hard really to compare them too. They are two different types of games, just both happening to be set in a post-apocalyptic future. For now, at least, while Desert Stalker focuses a lot on the Zones and the interplay between factions, Hot Sand of Antarctica seems to focus more on something that might be a threat to all factions (viz., the recent discoveries with weapons and the mine) and direct threats to those the MC cares for. They are in many ways very similar, but they are also very different. I think I like them both equally TBH, but for different reasons.

Reactions: hdtv11 and Onetogo

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
It was too similar indeed (in lots of aspects) at very start of HSoA, but in 1-2 updates it shifted to it's own path;
from that turning point its a separate story, more focused on what's happening to MC and his women, when at DS
we see more direct action between MC and factions. Right now MC/girls travelling as refugees to a new base and

we don't know yet, how it will unfold, despite promises of vast H2O resources and tech. Desert Stalker's MC has
a stable home though, where part of daily activities takes place. HSoA's MC now is stuck in a self-discovery phase,
like Shani travelling into a Zone. I like her FC perspective at this trip, wonder, will HSoA will have FC perspective. :WeSmart:

Reactions: Dr. Tom

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Thread with german translation of this game (v0.07) have this picture in previews, but after finishing game from this (not german) thread, I even checked all image folders and didn't find this scene. Maybe this is preview of the next episode? Looks like room from their last shelter.

• Love
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Onetogo and Jeancul

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Thread with german translation of this game (v0.07) have this picture in previews, but after finishing game from this (not german) thread, I even checked all image folders and didn't find this scene. Maybe this is preview of the next episode? Looks like room from their last shelter.
It's a animation frame. After the blowjob scene just say to your daugther that is ok have fun with her sister

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ru1n and Jeancul

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
It's a animation frame. After the blowjob scene just say to your daugther that is ok have fun with her sister.
I checked all options during this scene, but after this dialogue the scene ends and nothing else happens. Then I checked animation folders and didn't find her. I guess this scene was in v0.06, but then for some reason was deleted in v0.07.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm guessing you played it without the incest patch or something. That content potentially could get the game nuked off Patreon even with the default relations.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I checked all options during this scene, but after this dialogue the scene ends and nothing else happens. Then I checked animation folders and didn't find her. I guess this scene was in v0.06, but then for some reason was deleted in v0.07.

Those images are from the incest patch, it says for v0.06 because v0.07 doesn't have any family lewd scenes, that's why it doesn't need it, but if you starting a new game, or want to replay then you need it for all the content.. Try using

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes