Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Maybe I couldn't explain good. There was a literal government and somewhat order in Antarctica, then the great earthquake(or something like that, a disaster basically) happenned so everything went to chaos. Those temples, cities, hospitals etc. all came from that time. Daughters never saw before the disaster, that's why they are asking. MC was only child, well teenager, when it happened but it was still in Antarctica. If you refer new world as life in Antarctica there was a time when there were police, judges and everything.

Maybe that Mongol guy and his generation born in Australia but I am fairly sure MC born in Antarctica.
So I quickly replayed the game again to check on you theory
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev update:
v0.08 Development progress
  • Renders - 15%
  • Animations - 0%
  • Rendering post-processing - 0%
  • Music & Sounds - 0%
  • Translation - 0%
Hi. First, a few words about what I'm doing now.
The first big scene is almost done,
and I'll be moving on to the sex content soon.

In other news:
We can all squash this senseless debate over the barren inhumane remnants of humanity.
There was avid colonisation of the Antarctic once the world went ballistic,
so you got precisely what any military superpower would build in decades in conquered land:
bases, labs, weapons stock piles, camps for soldiers and captives, roadd, tunnels.
Just like in any apocaliptic scenario, people do slip by even in this tightly militarised environment.
We are talking the kind a trillion dolars worth of limitless resources to move forces.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So I quickly replayed the game again to check on you theory
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, technically they could have called settlement in the Antarctic Sydney, there's quite a lot of places around the world with same name, especially in the English speaking world.

• Haha
Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I mean, technically they could have called settlement in the Antarctic Sydney, there's quite a lot of places around the world with same name, especially in the English speaking world.
True ...true. (Little Sydney or New Sydney, Sydney South)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

Bunny 97

Jul 19, 2022
Hi, I'm just a silent reader here (english is not my main language), but I must say I love this game and its scenario.
And the MC looks much nicer than that Taliban guy from Desert Stalker ...and the two girls, so cute and curious. :love:

So Dev, good work and hopefully many more good ideas for the future. (y)

Oct 10, 2022
Sure, but since game is on patreon, patch is needed for the true story. Patreon doesn't like incest and will boot games and devs out of there pretty fast if someone tries to sneak incest in and doesn't instantly remove it when Patreon notices.
Yeah I am aware of that but the patch is not, will not or never have been related to the Dev. ;) Some third party samaritan.

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
so...the incest patch is still on 0.06...just wondering if anyone knows when (or even 'if') it will be updated??

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
so...the incest patch is still on 0.06...just wondering if anyone knows when (or even 'if') it will be updated??
I played with v6 patch and everything was working perfectly.

BTW, for anyone wondering game should be played with the patch. It is quite clear that this is how the game was intended by the dev.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I played with v6 patch and everything was working perfectly.

BTW, for anyone wondering game should be played with the patch. It is quite clear that this is how the game was intended by the dev.
Mellow greetings my friend :)

As I understand it, an i-patch only needs to be updated if there are new LI introduced that need the patch or if changes are made to the existing LI relationships. So, we should still be good. My game still works flawlessly as well. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I posted this comment when it came out, this should explain it.

As said in a few comments (a lot of them now) v0.07 there isn't any lewd content, noir family content. If you're playing from your last save of the last version, it's not needed. If you're starting a fresh game, then the v0.06 patch works until the end of that version, then will continue on to v0.07.

Short answer it works, if you "starting new". If you've got a save at the end of the last version, and continuing your story, as mentioned here about it being more stories driven with no "lewd/family" content, so a patch isn't really necessary.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
No sex with them yet, just blowjob (but very hot). And yes, they are MC's biological daughters.
Does the ipatch change the sewer scene where the MC first meets his wife and her two daughters? If not then how can they be biological? The twins in my play-through are with the first wife already and born. He throws them what meager rations and water he has left after he had patched himself up and slept. There was no prior relations before that so the twins are the result of some prior relationship to the MC. At best they can be step-daughters.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Does the ipatch change the sewer scene where the MC first meets his wife and her two daughters? If not then how can they be biological? The twins in my play-through are with the first wife already and born. He throws them what meager rations and water he has left after he had patched himself up and slept. There was no prior relations before that so the twins are the result of some prior relationship to the MC. At best they can be step-daughters.
With the patch he just meet the first wife alone and the twins born after that. I not even knew there is a variation of these flashback with the twins already born, i play with the patch since my first time.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes