Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Those images are from the incest patch, it says for v0.06 because v0.07 doesn't have any family lewd scenes, that's why it doesn't need it, but if you starting a new game, or want to replay then you need it for all the content.. Try using
Thank you! I didn't know that incest patch can add extra content, and not just change text in dialogs.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Will give this one a try after a few more updates, is there pregnancy in the game yet?

Mrlxd

Feb 3, 2021
What can I say about this game? Not (too) much. It's a good game. One of the best in dystopian world. One of three I play. (Desert stalker, Deadmoon survival) I like where it's going.
Is MC a clone? Not? Personally I think he's not, because all other clones had minimum one flaw. (physically, mentally) It's hard to belive. It could work, perhaps, if he was created before the world took a wrong turn. Directly into abyss.
I hope (step)sister comes into play. She is well to good designed to be a throw away character.
damn, bro, I totally agree with your opinion, desert stalker and dead moon survival, now comes HSoA, three amazing games of wasteland

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You sterilize your utensiles, you open her up ... gently, you put the patch carefully knitting
it tightly into the womb ... sow her up, mcsteamy style - seamless tight squeeze-
then wait patiently for the game to gestate into a beautiful APK you can run and enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: Vleder

hydrang3a

Nov 11, 2021
Would love for there to be some kind of jelousy involved with the daughters. Like if you pay more attention/do the deed with one over the other, leading to in-fighting or even leaving...? I think it could be a cool plot twist for the right set of choices.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Would love for there to be some kind of jelousy involved with the daughters. Like if you pay more attention/do the deed with one over the other, leading to in-fighting or even leaving...? I think it could be a cool plot twist for the right set of choices.
Agree, and not only daughters, wife/doctor/second wife. I can't wait to see how Grinwald will solve this.

Reactions: hydrang3a

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Agree, and not only daughters, wife/doctor/second wife. I can't wait to see how Grinwald will solve this.
Seems it's already hinted. MC first wife hold grudge from the doctor because she blame's the doctor for lost one of MC's child and become infertile. One of the twins doesn't like MC's second wife. And the big boob twin already commented that MC likes more the small boob twin.

Reactions: Onetogo and rudy007

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Pretty sure it's going to involve the MC's penis.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Pretty sure it's going to involve the MC's penis.
Good dicking seems to solve pretty much all the problems and conflicts in adult games. I wonder if it would also solve some conflicts irl, like would certain war end if aggressing country's leader got dicked good :p

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Good dicking seems to solve pretty much all the problems and conflicts in adult games. I wonder if it would also solve some conflicts irl, like would certain war end if aggressing country's leader got dicked good :p
Maybe if that were in the form of pegging until he submits. :unsure:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
For those of us who use the built-in TTS (text-to-speech) in Ren'Py, there is something I'd like you to take care of by adding the hide text entry in your script files. Without this line, the last line of show text "{i}whatever...{/i}" at truecenter will repeat on EVERY dialogue or image page that follows until the next show text appears.

Example at line 9 of v007_03.rpy, with the added hide text:
Python:
    show text _("{i}A half hour later...{/i}") at truecenter #
    with Dissolve(0.9)
    pause 2
    hide text
Notice that the added line is AFTER the pause statement.

Not a crippling bug, I know, but VERY annoying for us TTS users.

Thx.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes