nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
This game may be shadowbanned.

Personally I don't believe in this, but what other reasons there could be for such a low publicity?
I overlooked this game many times, because I normally don't like this mad max shit in VNs, it's always the same shit and it's always boring. I've played this game now, finished it like 5 minutes ago while it's a bit different from other shit ones, it's still a dystopian setting with zombie like clones and shit. Not really everyone's cup of tea you know what I'm saying

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This game may be shadowbanned.

Personally I don't believe in this, but what other reasons there could be for such a low publicity?
No shadow bans in f95. Your game can be banned or not based on content. HSoA is safe because doesn't break any f95's rules.

what other reasons there could be for such a low publicity?
Fan sigs for one can help to boost your game's notoriety. Fast and constant updates to keep your game in the front page too.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I overlooked this game many times, because I normally don't like this mad max shit in VNs, it's always the same shit and it's always boring. I've played this game now, finished it like 5 minutes ago while it's a bit different from other shit ones, it's still a dystopian setting with zombie like clones and shit. Not really everyone's cup of tea you know what I'm saying
The same thought I had. I'm not really a fan of zombie/dystopian series or movies. For some reason I liked Mad Max (first three movies, fourth was... so-so). So I avoided those type of games. Then came Kindread:The Redburns. Great writing, great characters, great story and a VN. The problem was how (and why) to download a game which isn't really my kind of game I play. Answer? Slow day, nothing that catch my eye. Only this one, excellent rated (It wasn't first version I think) good comments. I downloaded it.
Rest is history. After that I had no more second thougths. If it's a VN and most of my kinks are listed, I download it. It was a long ride from then. Now and Then completed, waiting to start playing directors cut, Now are in progress Deadmoon Survival and this one.
For some reason (probably it's popularity or genre specific) those type of VN are not patreon hits, no matter how good are they (rated). I think only N&T managed to earn more then 1k/month.
It was few duds (games) on the way, few abandoned (good ones too).
Zombie/dystopian Movies and series are still not under my favorites, I can see them, but nothing more.
I hope dev will recover from his illness. This is a really good game.

Last edited:

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
While I voiced dissatisfaction with the last update I'm really looking forward for the next one and hope we can get back in the swing of things of combining adventure and hot girls without compromising on one or the other. I think 0.07 took me, and probably a few others, by surprise because all the updates before it were so generous with hot girl content.

But yeah all that's in the past, all this needs is a good next update and we're back on track.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
It's a shame there's another mad max type game that overshadows this but I'm really enjoying this vn.
The game you're talking about is more of an apocalyptic sandbox, and this game is more of a suspense visual novel.
I don't think the two games are actually on the same track. If I had to choose, I'd choose this game.
1:I'm more attracted to the look of the girl in this game 2:I hate sandboxes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't think that overshadows this game. They are, as has been said, very different in feel. If they really love postapocalyptic settings as was claimed, I don't see why they couldn't just replace a game from a different setting that they like a lot less and enjoy this game as well. One game shouldn't eliminate playing another. And I think this game is definitely worth playing.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes