TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
The ipatch does need updating.

I looked at the one for v06, thinking maybe I could add what was needed for v7, but it's much more than simple text edits to the rpy file(s). There are also accompanying .webm and .webp images/videos in that version, and some translations.

Not sure who made the one for v6, but if you're reading this... :)

Jun 3, 2022
My thoughts as well.
I shall watch this thread....and learn. Hopefully it holds up because we need more post-apocalyptic games...or at least something different than the usual kid with missing father, lives at landlady's home, and goes to school.
Always loved the "landlady" stuff. It's a running joke haha

Jun 3, 2022
Can you say why you enjoy Hot Sand more?
I just finished the game, it's a lot shorter, but the story is more intriguing. Not that Desert Stalker is boring (it's not!) but here you have this mysterious background story, a conspiracy or something, and the scenario is cool, too.

So I have to say, it's a lot shorter than I expected, but then again, it's not out long yet so maybe I should have seen that. It's great. Really top 3 favourite games, right with Desert Stalker. Can't say which one I like better, both have elements going for themselves that I like, Desert Stalker has a lot more content currently and more options and I like the macho scenario, HSoA has a really intriguing story line and cool fighting scenes. The story is also a little less archaic, but to be fair here; Desert Stalker is like that on purpose! Also the animations are superb.

• Red Heart
Reactions: X1941 and Caeir

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey I really loved both HSoA and DS , can anyone recommend similar games like this
You can create a thread asking this over on the forum for that. Just click the button to start one if you wish.
1683182877337.png

Although, you might want to look at threads others have posted already asking for games like Desert Stalker. I have no idea if they all will recommend this game, but there might be others there. (I haven't looked through to see.)

hydrang3a

Nov 11, 2021
if i might jump in briefly...
it is gorgeous, yet it doesnt do a justice to this game imo.
it has only two girls (your favs?), thus hardly being a "banner material".
as the dev is active around, it is for him to decide ofc.
imo, both aren't that good getting the point of the game across. They just showcase the girls, which don't get me wrong, is an important thing (yk whole point of the game and all), but you wouldn't get the apocalyptic vibe from the game until you launch it or read the description.

Reactions: Abhai

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
The ipatch does need updating.

I looked at the one for v06, thinking maybe I could add what was needed for v7, but it's much more than simple text edits to the rpy file(s). There are also accompanying .webm and .webp images/videos in that version, and some translations.

Not sure who made the one for v6, but if you're reading this... :)
You don't need the patch for v7, there are no scenes/texts to change.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes