Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I thought this game got deleted from the site because I kept typing sands instead of sand.
Small tip, if you cant find a game by its name on this site, just use google. For example if you type in "Hot Sands of Antarctica F95Zone" into google and it will show up in the first couple of results even if it's misspelled. The key is adding F95zone to the search string to make it work.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I thought this game got deleted from the site because I kept typing sands instead of sand.
Yeah, that's something called stemming, where a search engine accepts different forms of a word as if they were the same (ring and ringing, heaven and heavenly, sand and sands, and so on). This can get really complicated, depending on how many rules are built into it. Ring and ringing is simple enough, but what about rang and rung? Can the search engine tell that bring and brought are the same word? Surely U.K. and United Kingdom are the same, right?

Using much of this at all starts increasing complaints. If it gets too complicated it might not be worth it to maintain, but if it's too simple people get frustrated that more complicated stemming isn't used. It's a big thing and can get expensive for a site to maintain.

TL;DR: F95 doesn't use stemming in searches. Just do what Motoko Kusanagi suggested, since search is kind of Google's specialty. You'll work around limitations with F95's search fairly easily that way.

Reactions: 66382910364

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Small tip, if you cant find a game by its name on this site, just use google. For example if you type in "Hot Sands of Antarctica F95Zone" into google and it will show up in the first couple of results even if it's misspelled. The key is adding F95zone to the search string to make it work.
Another small tip: in Duckduckgo, it also kind of works but without selling your privacy.
Only the first hit there is the walkthrough rather than the game thread... :unsure:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1687683315891.png
Here it is ... when the assholes start hitting the hotties ... you do not falter, no holding back ...

1687683384242.png
You hit them hard and you hit them fast!

Grinvald Updated status on Jun 25, 2023
v0.08 Development progress
  • Renders - 100%
  • Animations - 60%
  • Rendering post-processing - 100%
  • Music & Sounds - 20%
  • Translation - 50%
Game oN!

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
View attachment 2722594
Here it is ... when the assholes start hitting the hotties ... you do not falter, no holding back ...

View attachment 2722596
You hit them hard and you hit them fast!

Grinvald Updated status on Jun 25, 2023
v0.08 Development progress
  • Renders - 100%
  • Animations - 60%
  • Rendering post-processing - 100%
  • Music & Sounds - 20%
  • Translation - 50%
Game oN!
It takes a real man to punch a woman that way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I am from Germany, if that says something to you.....
Nope, nothing at all. Steam works differently in germany? Works fine where i live.
Google can also help with these things, if you're german you should be able to do basic search.
But i'll help out my fellow europens, i've looked and haven't found the game on steam.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Nope, nothing at all. Steam works differently in germany? Works fine where i live.
Google can also help with these things, if you're german you should be able to do basic search.
But i'll help out my fellow europens, i've looked and haven't found the game on steam.
Germany has stupidly strict rules about content, afaik.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I am from Germany, if that says something to you.....
Germany has stupidly strict rules about content, afaik.
You can only get the games legally? No vpn shenanigans?
The problem can be split even between Germany and Valve.

Germany - and in future the most EU countrys - wants a propper age verification.
The "enter you age" bullshit on steam counts not as a propper verification - no shit ...

To be honest, there has to be done something to enforce juvenile protection on steam.

Germany want something, but has no solution how to solve the issue, and Valve are just lazy fucksticks that don't want to deal with this kind of shit.

Long story short, because valve are lazy bastards they have decided to geoban all acces to lewd content on steam. The joke about this is, that ban counts only for adult games - 18+ shooters or other brutal shit can still be bought.

For the stupid Valve idiots is a depicted vagina/penis worse than blow up some noncombatants or cut someone the head off with a teaspoon ...

Till now it's easier/cheaper for Valve to ban a fraction of the german player base than put effort into a age verification. Only 'till the EU just says "Nope" they have to roll out a age verification on all 18+ titles - no matter if the title is Sounter-Ctrike or Fuck all whats no on a tree at four.

And no, VPN dont works 'cause of the account location, that is not changed by a VPN.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then even if it is on steam, dude can't access it, makes the question meaningless.

While i don't know much how these verifications could be done in a safe way, i wouldn't want my ID info be uploaded anywhere, nothing is safe enough online.

Also, even if they require some kind of age verification, couldn't these things be tricked somehow?
I can see valve not wanting to deal with these kind of things, many companies rather not deal with them and rather ban things they don't want to deal with.
People find a way to access stuff if they want to, we've all bee there(most).
(We're kinda getting off topic too)

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes