Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.0.7 + IC + WT by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
Size 530 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I'm not sure if it's the patch itself that's wrong, but the MC states the daughters aren't biologically his.

Also, is the true version actually with the patch, or is the patch 100% fan made?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ah okay. So is the patch supposed to make the step daughters into the MC's biological daughters, and his adopted sister into his real sister? Then it might just be the android version that's bugged.
Think so, been so long since I've last played.

Reactions: Sevaroq

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I'm not sure if it's the patch itself that's wrong, but the MC states the daughters aren't biologically his.

Also, is the true version actually with the patch, or is the patch 100% fan made?
I know not of the patch's origins.

greenguard

Jun 29, 2017

The patch is a natural phenomenon for many Patreon funded games, no one really knows why they manifest on internet forums but it is something that just happens. But it's best not to question it and add the patch if relations are more logical or hot for you and if not don't use it:whistle:.

• Haha

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019

I think you might’ve applied the patch incorrectly, because I get this:
1689527690699.png

I also assume it’s canon for them to be his biological daughters, because the OP says this:
As a sign of special favor, Mongol allowed the main character to have two wives, from one of whom he has two twin daughters.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I'll never understand the true incest patches for this game. The MC literally finds them in the wild and takes them in. He just raised them like daughters after he rescued them.
What you’re describing doesn’t happen in the patched version of the story; you can’t use that plot point to deny a blood relationship between MC and the twins if it’s not there.

I can’t say with certainty which is meant to be canonical, but, assuming the description in the OP is lifted from an official source, then it should be telling that it states the MC had two daughters from one of his wives.

Moreover, I think the plotline about Miranda’s infertility makes much more sense if she is the twins’ true mother: she must’ve had a complicated birth, and, while Jessica could save her life as well has her daughters’, she was unfortunately made infertile following the complications of the birth. How would’ve that gone down in the non-incest version of the story? Miranda just had to get a random gynecology exam, during which Jessica fucked up and made her infertile? While that’s not impossible from a real-life perspective, it’s not particularly engaging in the context of a narrative.

OptimusCrime

May 26, 2022
No, I see what you mean with all those plot holes. I just wish it didn't have to be so complicated, because if so it means the Dev went out of his way to create the non-True incest by making those renders and adding them to the story. If they intended to be blood related they should've just done what other games do and just let you dictate the relationships when you 'meet' the characters like another certain similar post-apoc game here with incest and just not include the backstory renders to save some time.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
No, I see what you mean with all those plot holes. I just wish it didn't have to be so complicated, because if so it means the Dev went out of his way to create the non-True incest by making those renders and adding them to the story. If they intended to be blood related they should've just done what other games do and just let you dictate the relationships when you 'meet' the characters like another certain similar post-apoc game here with incest and just not include the backstory renders to save some time.
I mean, some devs just like to do a little extra. For instance, Long Live the Princess by Belle is distributed on both Patreon and SubscribeStar; in the SubscribeStar version—the “true” version—one of the love interests is the MC’s sister, and her path revolves around (among other things) getting her to move past her hangups regarding incest; whereas in the Patreon version, the dev decided to get a little creative: the story was partially rewritten so that this love interest is unrelated to the MC (she comes from out of town) and her hangup is with premarital sex instead.

Reactions: ManifestDream

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
As far as I know the incest patch was actually made later on at request of the players. So the dev actually had to go back and change the original canon with those alternate renders, which is why two versions of that scene exists.
The story really does play better with the patched storyline though, as well as add more content to the game.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

OptimusCrime

May 26, 2022
Man this patch stuff has really thickened the plot. I’ll still just say I hope and wish devs just make their planned story, and didn’t have to self sensor for patreon or crowd please.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Man this patch stuff has really thickened the plot. I’ll still just say I hope and wish devs just make their planned story, and didn’t have to self sensor for patreon or crowd please.
why? patreon doesn't allow incest on their platform. Self censor + patch is a very common work around.

Reactions: ManifestDream

dunhill

May 3, 2017
What you’re describing doesn’t happen in the patched version of the story; you can’t use that plot point to deny a blood relationship between MC and the twins if it’s not there.

I can’t say with certainty which is meant to be canonical, but, assuming the description in the OP is lifted from an official source, then it should be telling that it states the MC had two daughters from one of his wives.

Moreover, I think the plotline about Miranda’s infertility makes much more sense if she is the twins’ true mother: she must’ve had a complicated birth, and, while Jessica could save her life as well has her daughters’, she was unfortunately made infertile following the complications of the birth. How would’ve that gone down in the non-incest version of the story? Miranda just had to get a random gynecology exam, during which Jessica fucked up and made her infertile? While that’s not impossible from a real-life perspective, it’s not particularly engaging in the context of a narrative.
i think Miranda infertility makes more sense in the non incest version.. in the incest version IF Jessica did delivered the twins but in doing so she had to make the choice of saving Miranda and the twins lives then i think Miranda would be thankful towards Jessica for saving her and her girls lives..

when you think about it in the non incest version Miranda already has 2 daughters before she met the MC (she would've been infertile when she met the MC), after sometime she fell in love with the MC and wanted to carry his children and there would be a good chance this would be her first time actually wanting to get pregnant and not against her will.. after trying and trying with no result she went to Jessica only to find out that after her 1st pregnancy that she is now infertile and that Jessica don't have access to the resources to help her.. so Miranda can't give the MC any children and she blames Jessica...

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes