Jennider100

Feb 2, 2020
Then even if it is on steam, dude can't access it, makes the question meaningless.
Not really, I still can get the games as a present. Know some dudes, who can buy it for me, after I sent them money. I just cant see if the games are on steam or not.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
The problem can be split even between Germany and Valve.

Germany - and in future the most EU countrys - wants a propper age verification.
The "enter you age" bullshit on steam counts not as a propper verification - no shit ...

To be honest, there has to be done something to enforce juvenile protection on steam.

Germany want something, but has no solution how to solve the issue, and Valve are just lazy fucksticks that don't want to deal with this kind of shit.

Long story short, because valve are lazy bastards they have decided to geoban all acces to lewd content on steam. The joke about this is, that ban counts only for adult games - 18+ shooters or other brutal shit can still be bought.

For the stupid Valve idiots is a depicted vagina/penis worse than blow up some noncombatants or cut someone the head off with a teaspoon ...

Till now it's easier/cheaper for Valve to ban a fraction of the german player base than put effort into a age verification. Only 'till the EU just says "Nope" they have to roll out a age verification on all 18+ titles - no matter if the title is Sounter-Ctrike or Fuck all whats no on a tree at four.

And no, VPN dont works 'cause of the account location, that is not changed by a VPN.
Censor ehh? It is an indication of logically damaged elites (rulers and influental people). This things start with good / holly censors, like... censoring trans content or "protecting" minors from... sexy 1s and 0s. But then... one day you open your eyes and realise all naughty content blocked by government and other horrible stuff as well... things like freedom, satanism, atheism, death metal, hip-hop, drugs and alcohol. AND they also ask you to attend sermons at churches... at least once a wees. So... goodbye SS, welcome tt.

If I were a juvenile, I wouldn't want any censor on my behalf TBH. So, in the name of all muzzled juvenils, I invite you all sensible Germans to do something about it.

Now, you see, I know from experience; I saw similar things in my country myself. Don't ask me where though.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
And yes, children must be protected from that insane woke/trans propaganda fashion trend. The younger they are, the more they need to be protected, because children cannot yet understand the consequences of this madness for their bodies and later for their souls.
Oh for fucks sake ... Sigh. Nah, not even going to get involved. I'm spending too much time arguing with the god bothering MAGA crowd/crazies on too many other sites. not going to start doing it here as well. I'm just going to block you and hope that you people eventually disappear into your own bubble of hate.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I'm just going to block you and hope that you people eventually disappear into your own bubble of hate.
Who is now hating? :)

I tell you a secret, the only thing that will dissapear are that poor souls that walked that way, and you know why? They will just extinct, none will be able to reproduce because they are simply sterile. Looks like that fact has not pierced that little circlejerk from a minority of a minority fraction.

Whether this sad development is good or bad is not for me to judge, that is something that everyone must decide for themself.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Then even if it is on steam, dude can't access it, makes the question meaningless.

While i don't know much how these verifications could be done in a safe way, i wouldn't want my ID info be uploaded anywhere, nothing is safe enough online.

Also, even if they require some kind of age verification, couldn't these things be tricked somehow?
I can see valve not wanting to deal with these kind of things, many companies rather not deal with them and rather ban things they don't want to deal with.
People find a way to access stuff if they want to, we've all bee there(most).
(We're kinda getting off topic too)
Don't worry about all that. It's out of your control my man ... Besides if there is money involved there will always be loop holes

Reactions: Mortarion and Ru1n

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
v0.08 Development progress

• Renders - 100%
  • Animations - 100%
  • Rendering post-processing - 100%
  • Music & Sounds - 40%
  • Translation - 60%

Hi all. Current state of development. I'm finally done with the animation (creating animations in DAZ is a terrible thing, to be honest), and now I'm continuing with the translation and sounds/music. Not much left to do. Thank you all for your patience.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Anyone know of other games with “classical harems” and worldbuilding like this one? I’m talking macho patriarchal society with a focus on the harem as a family unit (doesn’t have to be incest). Other than Desert Stalker anyway; I already know that one.
There are quite a few with a zombie apocalypse setting, if that interests you?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Anyone know of other games with “classical harems” and worldbuilding like this one? I’m talking macho patriarchal society with a focus on the harem as a family unit (doesn’t have to be incest). Other than Desert Stalker anyway; I already know that one.
Now and then (good game&finished&zombies&classic harem), Deadmoon Survival (good game&in progress&zombies) Both are AVN's, means no grinding. No building.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes