PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
"Hair color on sale" . . . in an apocalyptic world where it's hard to find items you need, let alone amenities. Uh-huh.
Naw... It's actually her natural color now... the damned update has taken so long to arrive that she grew her hair out and cut off the old color! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(Kidding...) Grinvald, if you are reading this, please take all the time you need to give us the masterpiece that you've been creating. No hurries, no worries. Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
"Hair color on sale" . . . in an apocalyptic world where it's hard to find items you need, let alone amenities. Uh-huh.
You don't know my GF, she say; I will go to the butcher and to pedicure.. And come home with the same hair, without meat but with hair dye .Trust me, she could find hair color in today's and tomorrow's Antarctica. ;)

Last edited:

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
v0.08 Development progress
  • Renders - 100%
  • Animations - 0%
  • Rendering post-processing - 100%
  • Music & Sounds - 0%
  • Translation - 0%

Hi all. So, a little info on the current status of development. I'm almost done with the renders at the moment (about 600 in total, but I don't really like some of the scenes. I might redo them a bit). In the next few days I'll be done with that and start preparing the animations. While rendering, I'll do the translation and the sounds/music. As an announcement - in this build there will be a continuation of the twins' relationship progression, and something will be posted on the discord server (I'm writing about this in case not everyone knows about it yet).

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
v0.08 Development progress
  • Renders - 100%
  • Animations - 0%
  • Rendering post-processing - 100%
  • Music & Sounds - 0%
  • Translation - 0%

Hi all. So, a little info on the current status of development. I'm almost done with the renders at the moment (about 600 in total, but I don't really like some of the scenes. I might redo them a bit). In the next few days I'll be done with that and start preparing the animations. While rendering, I'll do the translation and the sounds/music. As an announcement - in this build there will be a continuation of the twins' relationship progression, and something will be posted on the discord server (I'm writing about this in case not everyone knows about it yet).
what’s the discord? Or is it for patreons only?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
"Install info"
- first the base game
- then the i-patch and my Mod (order doesn't matter)
- last the Mod patch
It says (order doesn't matter) when it comes to i-patch and Mod. But if I install the mod first and then the i-patch, it does ask for certain files to be overwritten.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It says (order doesn't matter) when it comes to i-patch and Mod. But if I install the mod first and then the i-patch, it does ask for certain files to be overwritten.

Yes it will, just install the way it's listed, i-patch then mod, or vice versa, then mod patch to make it work all together.

Reactions: Yngling and KoGa3
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes