hydrang3a

Nov 11, 2021
Just found this game. The girls look gorgeous, especially the daughters, they are the best. :love: The story keeps me interested throughout it all as well. The only downside is less content than I expected for an about 2 years old game.
Dev abandoned the game due to lack of funding personal reasons (see post below) around v0.03 and it was only a while later, after getting the minimum support he wanted, he decided to revive the game.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
  • Wow
Reactions: RYOUSC and Jeancul

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
didnt know that...my mistake on that part:HideThePain:

regardless, it doesnt change a fact that the progress is tediously slow in recent times, and if it continues that way it will be two months for translation and sound/music effects.
patreon being disabled or not, doesnt sound too promising in the terms of future game development.

and icstor bible isnt just for "milking", it covers all areas of "proper" game developing...so we shall see how it goes with this game/dev in the near future i guess:BootyTime:
Lets not lump everyone together... icstor is making a living from developing his game but this dev isn't; he is making it in his free time, and sometimes you have more free time, sometimes less. The updates before this one where made in around 3 month. Of course a significant slowdown in development is never a good sign, this dev unlike icstor, paused billing. No one knows exactly what the future holds for a game in development, so lets not go accusing devs of being icstor simply because the development time is taking longer than one might like. The circumstances here are very different from icstor's.

Dev abandoned the game due to lack of funding around v0.03 and it was only a while later, after getting the minimum support he wanted, he decided to revive the game.
The dev didn't abandon the game due to lack of funding. Here is his old Patreon post about it:

I would like to write about why I decided to abandon game development. It's not about the money, of course. It's about very personal reasons, which I didn't want to talk about, because it seems totally stupid.
The thing is that about a week ago my wife left me, went to live with her mother. We had lived together for 12 years and it was a complete surprise to me. We had never had much conflict and everything was fine. So her decision hit me hard, but that's not the main thing.
I could have just frozen the project until I came to my senses. But the main problem is that she was creating some of the story characters for this game, and seeing them in front of me became unbearable. Yes, I realize now that it's idiotic, it's just characters.
I decided to start a new project. However, HSoA became a part of my life in a year of work, and it was not so easy to drop it.
Now I know for sure that I want to continue developing HSoA.
I realize that my reputation as a developer is gone, and I don't ask you to believe me. Reputations take a long time to achieve and disappear in a moment. I hope someday I can regain your trust. It surprises and pleases me that not all of my patrons have left me, though I have asked for it. For those who remain with me, I can guarantee that I will not turn on billing until version 0.06 is released.
Thank you and I apologize to everyone for this mess that has been going on over the past few days. I will be sure to resolve my issues soon and get back to development.

-------------
By the way, on the advice of a friend I created a discord server, if anyone wants to join:

dunhill

May 3, 2017
didnt know that...my mistake on that part:HideThePain:

regardless, it doesnt change a fact that the progress is tediously slow in recent times, and if it continues that way it will be two months for translation and sound/music effects.
patreon being disabled or not, doesnt sound too promising in the terms of future game development.

and icstor bible isnt just for "milking", it covers all areas of "proper" game developing...so we shall see how it goes with this game/dev in the near future i guess:BootyTime:
i think it was from the 2nd or 3rd update the dev made it completly clear that this game was going to be abandon (due to some life events that we wouldn't be going into here) the game was marked as abandoned and billing was disabled (not sure if his Patreon acc was deleted by himself) so a few months went by and a fan contacted him on continuing the game to which he give his full consent, he even helped him and released an update for FREE then the dev mood improved and saw there was more to life (like his fans for this game) so he started to do more and more work on the updates and then things slowly went back to slowly developing the game... in short don't look for a reg release for this game but if he does an update then just be thankful, if you want only support only when the update is out, no one is forcing you...

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Updated on

v0.08 Development progress
  • Renders - 100%
  • Animations - 100%
  • Rendering post-processing - 100%
  • Music & Sounds - 100%
  • Translation - 100%

About release 0.08
Hi. So, it looks like I've finished developing release 0.08 (finally!). As usual, I'm taking a couple more days to carefully check the text and renders to fix typos/bugs etc. I also need to assemble a patch with "improvements" that will be posted in the discord channel (I'll post a link to the patch along with the release links). If all goes well, I'll start posting the release on August 8. Thank you all for your patience (it was longer than usual this time, I know).

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I'm glad that waiting is over, and I hope that developer is better now.
It's one of few good post apocalypse games here.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Which tier is our hero ?
If I recall right, last time the game was leaked about 3-4 days after release?

so I’m guessing 3-4 tier. But even if we have to wait for public release it’s fine too. This game and dev are probably the most underrated on this site so they should get as much money as they can during releases

so if anyone who is financially able and willing to support, consider giving to this dev!

thanks ahead of time if it gets leaked earlier though!

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
If I recall right, last time the game was leaked about 3-4 days after release?

so I’m guessing 3-4 tier. But even if we have to wait for public release it’s fine too. This game and dev are probably the most underrated on this site so they should get as much money as they can during releases

so if anyone who is financially able and willing to support, consider giving to this dev!

thanks ahead of time if it gets leaked earlier though!
If he gets back to his previous release schedule, i´m definitely subbing for sure. this just took way too long imho. Was it worth the wait? We´ll see

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Okay, everything seems to be ready for publication. The timeline will be as follows:
Tier 5 - today (08.08).
Tier 4 - 10.08.
Tier 3 - 12.08.
Tier 2 - 14.08.
Tier 1 - 16.08.
Public - 23.08.
Huzzah! 15 days until free new content! Nice!:love:
Thanks for the reminder SonsOLiberty
Hope the dev is recovering and feeling much better!
Huzzah, Bravo and big thanks for Grinvald!:love::love::love::love::love: Huzzah!:love:
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This is how much you need to be a greedy pig to sell for 40 dollars)))? Human greed is truly limitless. Let me guess 200 renders in total. Well, at least a free version this month)
It's been like that since forever....years now, it goes down tier by tier...some lock a SE behind a $25-$30 tier, and never changes or a $10 tier and it never changes and no public...this one goes down every 2 days....the horror :ROFLMAO:

Tier 5 - today (08.08).
Tier 4 - 10.08.
Tier 3 - 12.08.
Tier 2 - 14.08.
Tier 1 - 16.08.
Public - 23.08.
Relax, the highest tier for most Patreon releases is a hell of lot more or longer periods of time and NO public release...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes