PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Okay, everything seems to be ready for publication. The timeline will be as follows:
Tier 5 - today (08.08).
Tier 4 - 10.08.
Tier 3 - 12.08.
Tier 2 - 14.08.
Tier 1 - 16.08.
Public - 23.08.
Huzzah! 15 days until free new content! Nice!:love:
Thanks for the reminder SonsOLiberty
Hope the dev is recovering and feeling much better!
Huzzah, Bravo and big thanks for Grinvald!:love::love::love::love::love: Huzzah!:love:
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This is how much you need to be a greedy pig to sell for 40 dollars)))? Human greed is truly limitless. Let me guess 200 renders in total. Well, at least a free version this month)
It's been like that since forever....years now, it goes down tier by tier...some lock a SE behind a $25-$30 tier, and never changes or a $10 tier and it never changes and no public...this one goes down every 2 days....the horror :ROFLMAO:

Tier 5 - today (08.08).
Tier 4 - 10.08.
Tier 3 - 12.08.
Tier 2 - 14.08.
Tier 1 - 16.08.
Public - 23.08.
Relax, the highest tier for most Patreon releases is a hell of lot more or longer periods of time and NO public release...

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You mean, until one of the talented and diligent F95zone uploaders gets a hold of a copy, right? Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I've waited this long to see more Hot Sand... a couple more weeks is no big deal...

I love this site! Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
Sure, but the same I can wait a fewish days for the middle ground, I don't mind throwing some cash out, but there has to be a middle ground for me :whistle:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sure, but the same I can wait a fewish days for the middle ground, I don't mind throwing some cash out, but there has to be a middle ground for me :whistle:
I did have some active patreon pledges up until recently... two years in a row my rent was increased by 20%. When the first rent increase hit, my disability benefit only went up by 10%... with the second rent hike, my benefit only increased by 8% and patreon pledges were no longer an option. If I were still working, there are at least 15-20 amazing devs that I would gladly support financially, mais non... Phat is broke :oops: My needs are met. I can't complain. Just no change to spare any longer.

So, I lend all the moral support I'm able to muster for my favorite devs because killer AVN content from F95zone is my number one source of entertainment! Sure, I have triple A games like Horizon Zero Dawn, Greedfall, Outer Worlds, Witcher trilogy, Morrowind/Obilion/Skyrim, all the best Fallout games (1,2,3,NV and we keep F4 around even though it's the red headed step child of the pack...), Shadows of Mordor, Shadows of War, Dishonored franchise and many others... However, my favorite games these days are mostly AVNs!!! I've been chomping at the bit like a wild stallion in his first corral to see more of Hot Sand. I'm counting down the days now. Soon... Very soon! Huzzah! :cool:(y)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I did have some active patreon pledges up until recently... two years in a row my rent was increased by 20%. When the first rent increase hit, my disability benefit only went up by 10%... with the second rent hike, my benefit only increased by 8% and patreon pledges were no longer an option. If I were still working, there are at least 15-20 amazing devs that I would gladly support financially, mais non... Phat is broke :oops: My needs are met. I can't complain. Just no change to spare any longer.

So, I lend all the moral support I'm able to muster for my favorite devs because killer AVN content from F95zone is my number one source of entertainment! Sure, I have triple A games like Horizon Zero Dawn, Greedfall, Outer Worlds, Witcher trilogy, Morrowind/Obilion/Skyrim, all the best Fallout games (1,2,3,NV and we keep F4 around even though it's the red headed step child of the pack...), Shadows of Mordor, Shadows of War, Dishonored franchise and many others... However, my favorite games these days are mostly AVNs!!! I've been chomping at the bit like a wild stallion in his first corral to see more of Hot Sand. I'm counting down the days now. Soon... Very soon! Huzzah! :cool:(y)
You missed Starfield and Mass Effect :whistle:

It's not like I'm rich either, $5 here or there, better than spending $10 on a pack of smokes to kill myself faster :devilish:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
This is how much you need to be a greedy pig to sell for 40 dollars)))? Human greed is truly limitless. Let me guess 200 renders in total. Well, at least a free version this month)
This is probably the first case in history a "greedy pig" will give something for free, right?. Also, what do you think YOU are not wanting spend a dime, but still wanting pirating the game to get it for free? Seems like you are very greedy with your money too

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

It's not like I'm rich either, $5 here or there, better than spending $10 on a pack of smokes to kill myself faster :devilish:
Not doing Starfield, no interest and Mass Effect is not my thing either. And, how did you deduce that I'm a smoker?
Are you bucking for Phat's shit list, my friend? Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Kidding...
Seriously though... I am crippled, no longer able to work or even get around very well and exist off of a small disability benefit. That wasn't a joke. Phat is broke!

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Mass Effect is not my thing either.
You are seriously missing out if you never played the Mass Effect games. Besides a good story and solid gameplay, they are one of the few AAA Games that actually allow you to Romance and have sex with other characters. My search for more games like that is what introduced me to AVN's in the first place. To each their own of course, but I would highly recommend the series to anyone.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You are seriously missing out if you never played the Mass Effect games. Besides a good story and solid gameplay, they are one of the few AAA Games that actually allow you to Romance and have sex with other characters. My search for more games like that is what introduced me to AVN's in the first place. To each their own of course, but I would highly recommend the series to anyone.
Don't pitch me on games that I say aren't my thing. I do my research. Besides, this is totally off topic. Phat out:rolleyes:

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017

A fellow old head gamer. Respect

Reactions: PapaPhat

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017

I know right. Mass Effect trilogy was really something. Although at those times ME1 was considered only good and not great, ME2 great and ME3 was also great but people were salty about endings(which got fixed with extended endings dlc).

But looking at the gaming scene now filled with so many turn offs like studios pushing certain political agenda in stories, screwed up development, chunks of core game cut off for dlcs or season pass, Mircotransaction. The era of gaming from 2003 to 2013-14 seem so much better.
Not to mention gaming was so much more accessible with lower hardware cost of entry.

Last edited:

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018

f you encounter any issue with loading (or within the game), please let me know either here on Patreon or in Discord ( ) in the "bugs" channel.
Also in discord ("download" channel) there will be links to patches that may be of interest to you. If you need a build for android with a built-in patch, please message me in discord.
Thanks!
---------- Google Disk ----------
Win\Linux:
MacOS:
Android:
---------- Mega ----------
Win\Linux:
MacOS:
Android:
---------- Mediafire ----------
Win\Linux:
MacOS:
Android:

I PATCH

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018

So, work on the 0.08 update is finished, and it's time to reveal a bit about the plans for the next update. Unfortunately, I'll have to disappoint those people who didn't save the life of the savage (named Trissa, by default) earlier, because the next update will be entirely dedicated to her. There will be a lot of action, violent and bloody scenes in the story (all such scenes will be skippable). Sex scenes will also be present, of course. At the moment I'm detailing scenes and dialogs, and I'll start creating new characters soon (there will be a lot of them).
Well, that's it for now.

4.40 star(s) 94 Votes