Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
I'll never understand the true incest patches for this game. The MC literally finds them in the wild and takes them in. He just raised them like daughters after he rescued them.
I fully agree. In this kind of story, the non blood relation elevates the desperate setting. Normally I would see incest as a nice addition, but here it is better without it.

Reactions: dunhill

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
i think Miranda infertility makes more sense in the non incest version.. in the incest version IF Jessica did delivered the twins but in doing so she had to make the choice of saving Miranda and the twins lives then i think Miranda would be thankful towards Jessica for saving her and her girls lives..
I see your point; it’s just, IDK, in my mind, if Jessica did for instance have a choice between saving the twin’s lives or preserving Miranda’s fertility … well that’s not much of a choice, is it? Anyone would save the children in this scenario. Therefore, the way I see it, there’s isn’t much reason for Miranda to be grateful to Jessica because of her “choice”—she just did what was expected of her in delivering the twins—but, if Miranda placed a great deal of importance on her ability to have children, then it would be possible for her to delude herself into thinking that, if only Jessica had been a better doctor, or had had better equipment, etc., then she would’ve been able to preserve Miranda’s fertility as well.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I usually hate the father/ daughter stuff but this is done in such a way that I wasn't bothered by it at all. Now I don't say that as if winning me over is a deal. Not at all. I'm saying that the game is well done to the point that it can draw in those that may not normally be into the tags it has. Good on you Dev, great job with the game and I wish you much success with the project.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
How have I not heard of this game before, it's awesome and people need to know about it! Guess I'll go on a posting spree and hope people will click my signature :D

Reactions: Dr Frankenstein

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
How have I not heard of this game before, it's awesome and people need to know about it! Guess I'll go on a posting spree and hope people will click my signature :D
You changed the pictures, but not the links LOL. Your Hot Sand of Antarctica signature links to Welcome to Free Will, and your A Man for All one, to The Anomalous Dr. Vibes.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
How did you set that up? I'd love to advertise this very underrated game too.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
How did you set that up? I'd love to advertise this very underrated game too.
Go on the first page to Extras>Fan signatures and copy the signature code you like. Then go to Your account>Signature, click Insert image and paste the url. Then click this image and click Insert link, paste here the url of the first page of the game so that people clicking it will be redirected here.
1690139951713.png

Reactions: White Lamp

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
billing has been disabled since March when he had his surgery.
didnt know that...my mistake on that part:HideThePain:

regardless, it doesnt change a fact that the progress is tediously slow in recent times, and if it continues that way it will be two months for translation and sound/music effects.
patreon being disabled or not, doesnt sound too promising in the terms of future game development.

and icstor bible isnt just for "milking", it covers all areas of "proper" game developing...so we shall see how it goes with this game/dev in the near future i guess:BootyTime:

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
Just found this game. The girls look gorgeous, especially the daughters, they are the best. :love: The story keeps me interested throughout it all as well. The only downside is less content than I expected for an about 2 years old game.

Reactions: _Maou_ and IceL33
4.30 star(s) 104 Votes