battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I am loving this visual novel. I enjoy the story, the characters,the renders and sex scenes. There a a few minor issues but he is addressing them so I don't even worry about it. This developer also did for me what too many developer's do not when he gave me the ability to eliminate (as in never happened instead of I just didn't see it) any content I didn't want to have. I didn't have to see the partner kid have sex with the rescued girl and (really important to me) I didn't have to have sexual relations going on between my Li's. I can't stand when a developer forces my Li's to be bi-sexual. Some of my favorite VN's have been ruined because of that. I enjoy a threesomes as long as my Li's are there for me only and aren't interested in each other. He's got a new Patreon and I am eagerly awaiting the next update.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Latest Update:

v0.07 Development progress
  • Renders - 100%
  • Animations - 100%
  • Rendering post-processing - 100%
  • Music & Sounds - 10%
  • Translation - 20%

Hey, guys. I'm happy to report that today I finally finished all the renders, and I'm already working on the translation, music and sounds. I'm trying very hard to finish everything as early as possible, and hopefully in the first days of January 2023 the release will be ready (unfortunately, the main job at the end of the year is very intense as usual).

runz

Mar 3, 2018
Latest Update:

• Renders - 100%
  • Animations - 100%
  • Music & Sounds - 10%
  • Translation - 20%

Hey, guys. I'm happy to report that today I finally finished all the renders, and I'm already working on the translation, music and sounds. I'm trying very hard to finish everything as early as possible, and hopefully in the first days of January 2023 the release will be ready (unfortunately, the main job at the end of the year is very intense as usual).
giphy (1).gif

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
is that became better or game still punish u when u make decision what will help u survive in apocalypse? or it is still forcing u to help everyone what u find?

when played lastly i wondered how that guy could survive in apocalypse like that...

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
is that became better or game still punish u when u make decision what will help u survive in apocalypse? or it is still forcing u to help everyone what u find?

when played lastly i wondered how that guy could survive in apocalypse like that...
Decisions can lead you to a good or bad path and in these moments you have to be smart it's not very good to trust many people even more in a zombie apocalypse isn't it. To answer your question yes you can be helped and you can choose whether or not you want to help someone ;)

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Decisions can lead you to a good or bad path and in these moments you have to be smart it's not very good to trust many people even more in a zombie apocalypse isn't it. To answer your question yes you can be helped and you can choose whether or not you want to help someone ;)
not as i remember...for example MC braging how he is out of bullets and how they are rare...but still to win some point for girl what he found out few hours before he piss of local crime lord and dont take bullets from him to save some thief.... i am realy imaginating postapocalypse society little bit diferent....

it is good thing to do but in real apocalypse good deeds like that would ended by MC pissed himself in alley with cutted throat by some thug in alley when MC will go for walk....

i get that he can take care for himself...but what his family? and even if he can be rambo did u saw for example some video how quiclky can be person gutted by knife? u can train all life for that, but when u dont expect it u will dont do anything....

but he is acting like there was enought wather,food, wather, electricity and he dont need anything cause he will get pay from boss and buy it in mall centre.

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2021
Latest Update:

• Renders - 100%
  • Animations - 100%
  • Music & Sounds - 10%
  • Translation - 20%

Thanks for sharing it here !

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

Hey guys! First of all, congratulations to all on the new year! I hope all of you are doing well.

Now for the 0.07 release. At this point I have finished development, and I only need one day for the final thorough check of the text and renders. So, tomorrow (06.01.2023), if no force majeure happens, I will start posting links here according to Tiers (the timeline will also be tomorrow).

Well, as usual, thank you very much for your support and patience :)

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Latest from Patreon.

Hey guys! First of all, congratulations to all on the new year! I hope all of you are doing well.

Now for the 0.07 release. At this point I have finished development, and I only need one day for the final thorough check of the text and renders. So, tomorrow (06.01.2023), if no force majeure happens, I will start posting links here according to Tiers (the timeline will also be tomorrow).

Well, as usual, thank you very much for your support and patience :)
Who much time it usally take to reach update here.
Thanks!

4.30 star(s) 100 Votes