Ren'Py Abandoned Hot Shot XXX [v4.0 Alpha] [Atomi Kitten]

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
It locks up at the enter your name screen. At least it has for me the first 3 times I tried. I'll wait for a bug fix.

mdwolf15

May 8, 2017
Gotta fix that workout mini game. screen will reduce, take screen shots and unless you have super speed fingers you cant hit all the keys. should set it up like summertime saga mini games.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
This game needs rollback as a feature :)
And the first initial text from Steve refers to my MC as Ben, I have not chosen this name for the MC so perhaps look into this when you have time

Reactions: dukeemu

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
I'm only a short way into the game. The characters look good, but blurry backgrounds are distracting & sometimes make my eyes water. I suspect the backgrounds were clear & were made blurry.
Having "rollback" enabled would be nice.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hmm. sandbox + male mc, then it is for me. I hate movement restrictions in game

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Lack of quick menu button (consisting of back, skip, hide, menu) is a headache. Please add it

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
remove the minigame
also for a game like this there is almost nothing BTS stuff

Tigerlily96

Apr 12, 2020
The first post says it's v4.0a but the title screen says it's v0.4a - may I assume the latter one is correct?

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Game was good at least until I saw the map I really don't like games with grinding on them if you continue it like vn OK but sandbox games are not my type

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Quite nice plot and it goes very fast straight to the point. Characters are render very good, some places as a gym are closed. The phone stuff could be more complex. Now is just a cehck a email. I gave a credit to this project and i hope to see more from this game.

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
Nice concept but needs work like adding an option to use phone besides checking emails (+the one time to ask Pixy out then back to not getting Messages) Add real estate office for paying rent and getting better property, Fix error when getting health test results for work, Add more dating options with various activities.

Also, work on ways to not rely on drugs to complete easier shoots Like Couple sex not likely need a pill to keep going (The four girls at once I see it may be needed.) Build a relationship system not based on pure sex but common interests outside of work with or without coworkers (aka regular girls or just hang with friends).

Eventually become a Producer, Director, Agent/Scout, once you build a good reputation to have ways to make money other than relying on one company who will throw you away when your value drops due to them keeping you high/addicted in there attempt to control your loyalty.