VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hot Shots! [V0.1.2a] [Midnight Riot]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Midnight Riot

Developer of "Hot Shots!"
Game Developer
May 23, 2022
Giving this a DL as I'm curious to see if the dev can clear the "i'm not sure the person who wrote this has ever picked up a basketball" bar set by WVM. Will report back soon
Yeah, I got some hooping experience. :)

Reactions: magi2080

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
i remember i played this before, did the developer redo first chapter?

just started it, looks even more lit now with different styles. this can be great

Last edited:

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Promising start, for what there is at this early stage, but dev could've chosen a better point to end the episode. I'm not completely sure it isn't a bug it's so bad!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Midnight Riot

Midnight Riot

Game Developer
May 23, 2022
Promising start, for what there is at this early stage, but dev could've chosen a better point to end the episode. I'm not completely sure it isn't a bug it's so bad!
We removed Erin's next scene because the artist believed it looked bad and wanted to improve it just after the release when we were testing it out.
The club scene was cut short because We wanted to release the game as soon as possible and that scene was going to take a lot of time to make.
Tbh I myself didn't liked the ending:(

Reactions: Pendrell

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Does stats affect outcome of play even if mini game disabled? Every time I disable mini game I missing the shots. Do I really need to enable mini game just to win. Mini game is terrible though.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Midnight Riot

Midnight Riot

Game Developer
May 23, 2022
Does stats affect outcome of play even if mini game disabled? Every time I disable mini game I missing the shots.
Yes, but there is a problem with it that has been reported, and my coder is working to resolve it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The mc should have stuck that muffin up some chicks vagina
And then eaten it out of there
Do you all agree

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes