VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hot Shots! [V0.1.2a] [Midnight Riot]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
We removed Erin's next scene because the artist believed it looked bad and wanted to improve it just after the release when we were testing it out.
The club scene was cut short because We wanted to release the game as soon as possible and that scene was going to take a lot of time to make.
Tbh I myself didn't liked the ending:(
Thanks for the reply, and understood. I definitely thought it was a really good start overall. I think possibly the club scene just comes off as quite abrupt because it's a mid-action cut, i.e. after a decision point and girl reveal...it feels like it just stops rather a deliberate end point. And similarly with bowling again it stops mid conversation. But thanks for the explanation, I appreciate the pressure there must be behind the scenes. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, best of luck with the game.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HotShots-0.1.2a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 3, 2020
We didn't add harem because it would mess up our story, not because of WVM, and I didn't even know WVM existed when I started working on this game.
Tbh if I knew about WVM and westview I would make a American football game.
just my personal opinion but I never liked WVM

I mean no offense to anybody who does like it

I'm just not into games where the MC sleeps with every girl
he sees

I'm more into a story related relationship-building and romantic stuff

by the way great update but why did it have to end when the best-looking girl in the game just showed up:cry:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I don't know, man.
But I can tell you one thing: I'm interested in pregnancy stuff, but I don't want to ruin the story, so maybe in the future I'll come up with some good ones and add them.
No promise, tho.
No pressure, but adding preg content down the line would be immersive & realistic. There are plenty of woman that have & will try to get knocked up by high-potential players. Locking down the right guy is like winning a lottery. Hell... there are gold digger groups that share info and plan ways to get it done. :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Midnight Riot
Sep 3, 2020
I don't know, man.
But I can tell you one thing: I'm interested in pregnancy stuff, but I don't want to ruin the story, so maybe in the future I'll come up with some good ones and add them.
No promise, tho.
no pressure but I would love that why can't I be a successful basketball player and have a baby mama

especially if I love the girl

it would just be another reason to make sure I succeed

and it would be sexy as fuck

but again no pressure

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I think the rebound mini-game might be broken. I've retried and clicked it in the right area multiple times and it ain't winning. That or it's just stupid difficult.

Reactions: Midnight Riot

Midnight Riot

Developer of "Hot Shots!"
Game Developer
May 23, 2022
I think the rebound mini-game might be broken. I've retried and clicked it in the right area multiple times and it ain't winning. That or it's just stupid difficult.
I just checked it 10 times; it looks fine to me.
Won seven times and only lost three times.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I just checked it 10 times; it looks fine to me.
Won seven times and only lost three times.
Weird... I tried it 8 more times and it still isn't working for me. Maybe there's some sort of input lag on my end. Guess I'll skip mini-games.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes