3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

mathen76er

Mar 20, 2020
sooo... I got back to playing the game again to try and finish it with 100% achvmnts and all CG. now I remember why I didn't finish it. good lord it says 5-10h game but I'm at my 20th hour. anyone have any walkthrough or guides?

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
This game is amazing, truly. Except one giant problem. I cant catch fish at the frozen place or the beach. The catch time is nearly instantaneous. Do you get like...an upgrade or something later? Or is it literally just impossible?

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
This game is amazing, truly. Except one giant problem. I cant catch fish at the frozen place or the beach. The catch time is nearly instantaneous. Do you get like...an upgrade or something later? Or is it literally just impossible?
Any advice for dealing with the fishing mini game. It was alright at first but now it's like you only have a fraction of a second to hit enter and I just keep missing it. Not sure how you're supposed to do it without god tier reflexes XD.
OKAY! So I figured it out! The game doesn't seem to mention this anywhere, but the "hit" fishing minigame mechanic is based on your speed!

I used a build that had 0 speed (bulwark shield, Iron Greatsword, Platemail). Turns out, if I took it off and wore equipment that boosted my speed, the fishing minigame was actually possible, and is rather easy.

vomenh

Mar 1, 2020
Chest locations
Nearby forest : North. Between the cliff and the forest
Dunes : Same screen where you fought the dragon ( I think its south 1 once?). Underneath the bones north of where you fought the dragon
Beach : Go north once then east once. Should be directly North of you.
Inn: South of the animal barm. Follow the outside of the westward fence

Animal Locations (need to unlock the animal barn for them to appear)
Nururuto forest : Go north 1 screen and it should be at the very north east.

For the scenes, I believe there's some sort of cap to how many can play per day. You don't really get locked out. There was a span of like 5 days or so where I had to keep going in and out and taking baths in the inn to progress through all of the scenes.
Hey, sorry for asking so late but can you give a clearlier location of Nearby Forest's hidden chest, I can't seem to find it, the cat NPC keep saying there's still hidden chest there

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes