3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Is fan based translation better then steam or store bought game??
I bought the game and translation is always freaking off and I just wondering what is going on. Is there anything else they had fixed...

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
is fan translated updated to the latest patch? if not, what you guys recommend playing? the proper fan translated version or the wasabi MTL scam company version?

Last edited:

Aizu94

Jul 20, 2019
how do i actually get to recruit Mizuki into my team?

the feat says work on your fishing eventho i've unlocked all of fishing related stuffs? am i missing something?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
how do i actually get to recruit Mizuki into my team?

the feat says work on your fishing eventho i've unlocked all of fishing related stuffs? am i missing something?
You need to fish on rainy days in front of the Ruins left side from your Inn. It will unlock a dialogue.

Aizu94

Jul 20, 2019
You need to fish on rainy days in front of the Ruins left side from your Inn. It will unlock a dialogue.
thx for the reply but i've already completed the game

i've already triggered Mizuki's first event (when she appeared near the fishing spot at the Inn)

turns out that all i need to do to get her recruited is to proceed with her storyline before you go to bed :KEK:

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
Hi,
Can someone help me with that?

First quest from slipery-something...
She need a Fragment of Magical Ore , I got it
it appear in my stuff, but when I talk to her to bring it back, like it's said in the item description , MC say he didn't find it yet. Capture001.JPG
I tried with an older version of the game , fan made, also leaving the zone and pass a day, nothing work is that some kind of bug or I'm missing something,
My save is attached/
Thanks.

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
Hey! I loaded up your save, you're missing two more, she'll require all three to continue.
Her dialogue includes location clues:
[Among flooded ruins] [Deep in a secluded forest] [On a pile of rock heap]
Hope that helps!
You rock, thank you for the advice.

Passing by

Aug 30, 2021
Hi everyone,

Are there anyone who happened to have a screenshot of where to find the sheep in Frigid Peaks ?
I've been travel around there for a while, but still can't find any sheep.

Vreni

Apr 14, 2022
Here the easiest way for feat no 57 serious damage /10k+ damage
MC / Dog girl with 600+ atk using ranged type skill that have medium+ damage and basic radish accessory (2,5x damage charge). Find blue balloon monster in first map or forest map. This enemy have severe weakness to ranged. Did 12k damage at 700ish atk using tier 4 water bow.

Feat 16 need both all fish type and progressing Mizuki night talk.

All feat 48-50 can be obtained by just beating boss in hardest arena. Assassin blade can instant kill them.

Event
1. at the start of game (cg) and when you pay all debt (ev)
2. story
3. story
4. onsen skip
5. Ethel progress
6. infinite dungeon 6 or 7
7. onsen skip after beat ID 8 and pay debt
8. onsen skip
9-10. Nururuto progress
11-12. Unika progress
13. Unika progress, might need some mushroom at certain number
14. Ethel progress (daily mail) and Unika might too
15, ID 1 special room boss drop mushroom that trigger this if you progress Unika
16-18. Mizuki progress
19. Mizuki progress, desert map at water day, sandworm scene at nort map
20. onsen skip i think, might need everyone progress
21. Gayle Training
22. beat ID 8
23. beat fire dragon at desert (finish Unika progress)
24. take fishing exam (finish Mizuki progress)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes