3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
I know the tags are mostly for fetishes but I had no idea this game had a farming system, gameplay tags would be nice

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Anyone find the game extremely laggy? FPS dips down to less than 15 frames. I have a fairly beefy PC and i cant run this game smoothly

Reactions: Lezard Valeth

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Anyone looking for scene 15, in the infnite labyrinth you can unlock a fungus floor after the first layer is done. In here one of the giant mushrooms is actually a boss. Kill that, go to sleep for the day and a scene should trigger. If not, just keep going it will trigger eventually.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
I was having fun with this game, until i complete gabrin the 3 stones, gave the to the godess and t crashed...

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
anyone know how to unlock desert destination?
im missing this one
I think that's dog girls... so increase cooking level and talk to her at night and in the inn until events trigger. I think to get everything with her you need like level 20-25 in cooking.

Reactions: weissman

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Hi , I wanted to ask more or less how much time it takes to complete the game cause Im not really interested in really short jrpgs :d

Lezard Valeth

Aug 17, 2018
Hi , I wanted to ask more or less how much time it takes to complete the game cause Im not really interested in really short jrpgs :d
Not too much if running through the plot. But it can take tens of hours if you farm resources and open all CGs.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes