3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, this was an interesting little game. It definitely had some nice ideas, even if it did get a little tedious at times with all the collecting that you needed to do. Eventually though, you reach the point where you have whatever gear you want at UR or whatnot and just smash everything in your way, and the only way to keep boosting stats is by cooking and level ups.

That said, you don't really NEED to go completely crazy, unless you have an obsession with beating the bonus boss in one turn or something... that might theoretically be possible depending on where the upper ceiling is for stats. 9999 seems likely given that Int and Atk go over 1000...

Didn't finish all the Feats on my end. Couldn't be assed to try to grab the serious damage one, neither was I interested in wandering through however many Labyrinth floors you need to hit for the 3rd achievement in that line. There's also a third one that has no clue to it, something about taking no risks if the full save is any indications.

Honestly, my only real complaint with this game is that ultimately, it feels like there's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too little H content for the amount of play-time you end up going through and also, not enough group scenes. Seriously not enough group content. What's the point of a 'harem' if there's so little action....?

Reactions: Nitrostat

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
What's the cooking level needed for feat 12? And i dont know what feat 16 needs, if its just going to every fishing spot idk where all of them are, i probably missed one, feats 45 - 50 is i assume winning a ton of arena fights, and feats 77 - 81 are just the different endings right?

Reactions: Nitrostat

Nitrostat

Nov 23, 2017
What's the...
Feat 12 and 16 are associated with Unika/Mizuki's storylines, so talk to them at night + progress in cooking level/complete the 'Catches' list at fishing spots. You are correct on 45-50 and feats 77-81 are tied to the endings.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
How do I get Unika?
Sorry if it's nooby question. I'm still new.
This was also a major misdesign in this game for me. If not for my loot OCD I'd have rage quit the game long long before that.
Anyway ... they have a cooking system, but nowhere does the game ever tell you that using it is REQUIRED to continue the game!
I wasted like 6+ hours just farming & sleeping, hoping things would ever move on, but they never did!

The red chick turns up after you waste some resources on the cooking thing, whether you need the boost or not.
Basically ... just throw out at least 10 dishes, get that feat & go in/out the building a bit.

Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
Missing one more sheep! Either Frigid Peaks or Infinite Labyrinth, one of the secret floors (the one that resembles mountains in the skies)
I can not for the love of anything find the sheep in the frigid peaks. Can I get some hints or something?
Edit: I found the wooly bastard, I think I had to buy Nuru's sheep first

Last edited:

VASH581

Dec 19, 2020
This was also a major misdesign in this game for me. If not for my loot OCD I'd have rage quit the game long long before that.
Anyway ... they have a cooking system, but nowhere does the game ever tell you that using it is REQUIRED to continue the game!
I wasted like 6+ hours just farming & sleeping, hoping things would ever move on, but they never did!

The red chick turns up after you waste some resources on the cooking thing, whether you need the boost or not.
Basically ... just throw out at least 10 dishes, get that feat & go in/out the building a bit.
I got her. Thanks!
Really wish there's at least a hint in the game. Considering I literally can't progress ice cream quest without her.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I got her. Thanks!
Really wish there's at least a hint in the game. Considering I literally can't progress ice cream quest without her.
Not just that one. Pirate mission also stuck at the same time & you can't go deeper into the dungeon either. And worse yet, the dungeon's system just gives the bogus reason 'you will need all your courage'.

It's like WTF dude.

Anyway ... in the end ... I wasted waaaaaay too much time on this thing, mostly because of that.

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Just how many times do you need to fight in the arena for the feats, ive been afking/autoing so many battles ive lost count at this point. and the delve deeper into the dungeon one, do i just need to beeline to the teleporter over and over again until i hit the number!?

IcyGhouls

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
From magic circle go west 2 times. You will end in quarry. There is a man in south part of the map that will give you the last magic stone for some ores (5 of something, I don't remember now, but easily obtained in that quarry).
It takes me 20min to do that - I thought that it will be like fragments before (shining point somewhere on map).
Hi. You have to trade it with the guy in front of the mine in south-west.
View attachment 1186745

Danke, Sirs.:D

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Idk for certain how the consequences work since I've only just started, but you simply can't progress further into the Labyrinth without breaking the eggs, since they act as the seal on each layer. The "system" will just declare you cannot go to a deeper level than the 1st until you do so.
Oh good to know

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes