3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

franz941

Nov 22, 2017
Game got update to version 2.00 someone know what changed any chance we get the update version?

acer321654

Jul 26, 2019
Still missing scene 13 help :(((((((. I can see the event include mushroom I have them all but still not working
Edit: Nevermind I found out that you need at least 10 Tiddy Shroom to trigger it

Last edited:

Random thing

Mar 26, 2021
guys i have a question there is a really nice music that i really like from this game but i can not find the file for music how do i find it?

hornywan

Jul 31, 2021
Does anyone knows how to get Feat No.57? All it says is 'Do some serious DMG!'. An earlier comment on this thread say to equip Gambler's Trump & Dice and I did, but only managed to get approximately 2600 in damage points. Am I missing something else?

Last edited:

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
Is the fan translated version better or worse?

Edit: Ok I'm like 5-10 minutes in and I can see that this "official" translation is dogshit, tons of spelling/grammar errors

Reactions: superelmo

franz941

Nov 22, 2017
Do the official translation cover the extra scenes added with version 2.00? Cause the problem with the fan translation at the time was that cover only up to 1.2.

Akikojam

Nov 11, 2018
Peko carrot that smells like almonds. Dog treat with description saying "Yubi-yubi". Haato candy. I see what you're doing there, game, not sure if it's the author or translator, but I like it.

Reactions: Lionsky

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Is the steam version really that bad? Is there a a fan translation for this final version?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Yes, official translation is very bad. It's understandable but littered with grammar and spelling errors. Text goes out of boxes sometimes as well. A few examples. As soon as you start a new game, you are hit with "prolouge" for several boxes, misspelling the same word in the same line (scene where they discuss the meaning of sp, point is misspelled), title drop achievement is misspelled, the cut element is spelled as "severe" instead of sever (you can see this one on the steam store page in one of the preview images). And these are just spelling errors. There are plenty of grammar and tense errors. I could probably go into the game right now and talk to any npc and find one. It's like every other line has some mistake in it.
Decensor also looks terrible in some cgs. Artist probably didn't put any effort into the original since it was going to be censored anyway.

nouashax

Sep 23, 2017
Does anyone knows how to get Feat No.57? All it says is 'Do some serious DMG!'. An earlier comment on this thread say to equip Gambler's Trump & Dice and I did, but only managed to get approximately 2600 in damage points. Am I missing something else?
Use moxie radish2 for a 4x damage, and Aoe skill is prefered with critical as it has higher chance to trigger.
Something like machine gun

Reactions: hornywan
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes