VN Ren'Py Hot Springs Academy [v0.4a] [Mirgosoft Games]

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I hope mc grows out of his wimpyness and falling unconcious easily . At this rate Forget spying I would not trust to bring grocery.
Edit: It seems like he got little confidence and will try to control those bitches

Last edited:

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
Whats the Mc look like?
or i guess does he look differently then every other honey select mc?
thanks in advance
You can only see glimpses of his face now and then, but im pretty sure its a generic male HS model face. He kinda has a babyface for my pov tbh

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.5b + IC Patch
Size 278 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

Sep 13, 2020
Honestly the fact that an update came out at all while a literal war wages in the dev's homeland is pretty impressive. I really hope for the best for you and your family and friends, Migrosoft.
This actually makes me curious on how they are holding up, I don't mean to prey or anything but in Ukraine I think every able man has to fight. Assuming the devs are men and over 18, did they somehow dodge their draft?

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
This actually makes me curious on how they are holding up, I don't mean to prey or anything but in Ukraine I think every able man has to fight. Assuming the devs are men and over 18, did they somehow dodge their draft?
(take this down if not allowed) this was posted on Feburary 28 on their patreon and since been the only statement theyve made regarding the current climate
Source:
Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 2.04.20 AM.png

Last edited:

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
You can only see glimpses of his face now and then, but im pretty sure its a generic male HS model face. He kinda has a babyface for my pov tbh
HS only has two options for males, Korean boyband member based off of a female facial template or a grotesque caricature of a male.
Illusion: 99.99% of character development resources into female modelling.
POV male is the way to go and break all the mirrors!

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
HS only has two options for males, Korean boyband member based off of a female facial template or a grotesque caricature of a male.
Illusion: 99.99% of character development resources into female modelling.
POV male is the way to go and break all the mirrors!
Actually did not know that, thanks for educating me lmaoo

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
... but in Ukraine I think every able man has to fight. Assuming the devs are men and over 18, did they somehow dodge their draft?
Patriotic slogans are commendable.
Read the list of medical diagnoses for which you would not be able to serve in the military, even if you wanted to.
And yes, we never said that all of our team members live in Ukraine. However, one of us, on whose shoulders are the key elements of development and responsibility for major decisions at the moment, actually lives there. Above is a post from Patreon that tells a bit more.
Even in spite of all this, we still continue to keep development as fast as possible.

landon3321

Jul 1, 2017
Wow i definitely can't wait for a few updates to come along for this game. Hot Springs Academy is easy one of my new favorites...

sérginhodd

Mar 17, 2018
Sorry if this is not the right location to ask but someone can tell em how to instal the patch in the android version?

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes