Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Damn, why do they start translating series from part two?

Now we will be completely confused about the story and motivation of the main protagonist...

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Sees Dark Elf girl getting grabbed by the ears while getting fucked Doggy-Style

Sold.

Now we will be completely confused about the story and motivation of the main protagonist...
It's a Miel game, don't worry about it too much. Story and motivations are "dude wants to have sex and get a harem and be more popular by extension". That's pretty much every Miel game with more than one girl.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018

The story was:
Protag died and reincarnated in a world of only females. He meet some princess knight who was rendered helpless at his cock and MC raped here until she got to love dick. Then he fucked her mother and became the king of the land.
Fastforward to this game and after thoroughly fucked all the girls he set sight on another continent to get more women.
Thats it.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
The story was:
Protag died and reincarnated in a world of only females. He meet some princess knight who was rendered helpless at his cock and MC raped here until she got to love dick. Then he fucked her mother and became the king of the land.
Fastforward to this game and after thoroughly fucked all the girls he set sight on another continent to get more women.
Thats it.
See?
Beautiful, romantic, rich and deep story!
I really regret that I can't play it. :cry:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
In terms of a story and having something that intrigues me, Minato Soft/Carnival and Type MOON are my go-tos.
But for dumb sexy times, I look to Miel and Norn. So when I saw that this man had uploaded another Miel game right after I got home from classes part 1, I though:
Y E S
Thanks a bunch!

Reactions: tsukiouji

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
People complaining about it being censored, Im also about to comment how sad am I but then I realize Ive been watching censored jav for years now so Im used to it.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
It seems like the body piercings are part of the story? Looks like it's a pass for me, then. :(

Jan 28, 2018
Pretty nice thanks.
I love Miel, while everyone is busy making fantasy games where girls are raped by monsters and maleMC cucks sharing girls Miel comes and makes nice harem fantasy games.
This. Exactly this.
Are all Miel games more or less the same? Yes. Does that matter? Yes, in the best way possible.

Great art? Check.
Big breasts? Check.
Harem? Check.
Pregnancy? Check.
No sharing? Check.

Just wish there more games and douj. like these, because unfortunately NTR is not for me but there's a ton of that running around. No shade, just not for me.

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
This. Exactly this.
Are all Miel games more or less the same? Yes. Does that matter? Yes, in the best way possible.

Great art? Check.
Big breasts? Check.
Harem? Check.
Pregnancy? Check.
No sharing? Check.

Just wish there more games and douj. like these, because unfortunately NTR is not for me but there's a ton of that running around. No shade, just not for me.
anyone other game like this any reconditions you have id like to hear

Jan 28, 2018
anyone other game like this any reconditions you have id like to hear
Every Miel and/or Norn game on here. Also Snow Daze and Lab Rats (the first one, not the second one), as well as a couple of the Icstor games. Realms of Lust too (although it's not complete yet), if you don't mind real pictures. There's also Kyonyuu Fantasy 2 as well, if that's on here, and the BBBen games. Oh, and Dreams of Desire too. (I'm assuming you're asking about the fetishes that were listed in my post, so that's what this is all in reference to).

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes