3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
You're not sure how you got to the Hotel Eleusis. You're not sure how to get out of the Hotel Eleusis. The Hotel Eleusis is a very strange place.
There are a lot of other people in this hotel and most of them don't seem to think it's as strange as you do. Or, at least they're not willing to admit it. They might say more if they were friendlier. They might get friendlier if you ... well, it certainly does seem like sex is the main activity of the hotel, and maybe you should just go with the flow ... or maybe not. Some of these people seem like their intentions aren't good. Maybe having sex with them is a bad idea ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-04
Release Date: 2021-08-04
Developer: DeepestTrilby -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

M2M5Cg.jpg pkZjwF.jpg ptL6B7.jpg nwK8OI.jpg

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Not my game. The renders are very dark and if I raise the brightness the text side becomes to bright, I dont like so much text especially in the chosen font. I changed the font with <Shift>A. I dont like the concept as there is not enough visual. Sorry I will give it a pass. Good luck and bye.

Reactions: Hirnfiedler

MrAsdfX

Jun 8, 2018
Is there no Linux version of this game? Only see Win & Mac as downloadable options...

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
I'm playing as the white guy. My first task is to go to the lobby. Is there any way I can go back to being a man? Because when I have the option to select 4 characters and I pick a male, I don't want to be a female

draxton

Dec 10, 2019
I wish the dev adds an option to invert the text area to black background with white text (and adjust the rest of the game). As it is now, it is a bit too bright for my eyes: after reading a few screens, I just had to stop playing.

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
I'm playing as the white guy. My first task is to go to the lobby. Is there any way I can go back to being a man? Because when I have the option to select 4 characters and I pick a male, I don't want to be a female
Went to the nurse. Still a woman. I'd like to be a man how do I change back?

Reactions: schmoerz

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
HOW DO I GET THIS PERSON TO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!?!
Untitled.png

Or at the very least how do I undo their effects? I'm playing as Joss and I don't want to be a girl

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Yeah, unfortunately not a game for me. It's been a long time since i found a game like this where i feel like the intention of the developer is legit to trigger the player.

I could drop this as a review but i don't want to negatively score the game just because i didn't happen to like the content in it. I'll give it another twenty or so minutes but for now... It's not a good look lol

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
DID JUST THE OPPISITE STARTED AS A WHITE WOMAN BEAME A MAN SO THAT IS HOW YOU DO IT IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AS A MAN

Jenazad18

Apr 21, 2018
Maybe "Trans Protag" would be necessary if there's no other way to reverse the forced sex change. I wouldn't say it's a spoiler if its 3 minutes into the prologue, just helping people to decide if this is their cup of tea or not. (Had been to the Infirmary many times with no sign of changing it back.)

Reactions: schmoerz
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes