UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I am deeply sorry to report my observations! Large multiples of releases are laid out here , for example 0.2 , 0.3 . Now patrons are enjoying funny pictures from the intermediate history of 0.35 in secluded places, and 0.4 will be in development for the necessary time! We are waiting and stocking up on drinks and goodies...:FacePalm::coffee:

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
** If you are a Non-NTR player, please skip this update!!
- 450+ rendering
- Yuri NTR (two events)
- Juno and Kim event
- Ling and the Principal event
- NTR Angela and Jim (Angela's first time)
- NTR Juno and Jim (Juno's first time)
- Replay Gallery

This is why Games that try to cater to both sides never work. This is a full NTR update so everyone else can sit on their thumbs and wait till Non-NTR update arrives. With how slow this game updates it could be 6months + for other routes.

Am I the only one that thinks trying to do both sides is insane unless you're doing side by side updates with both paths?

I had to come back and edit this part. After looking at the changelog history. This is a NTR game plain and simple so far and I don't think anything will change down the road.

Last edited:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
- 450+ rendering
- Yuri NTR (two events)
- Juno and Kim event
- Replay Gallery

This is why Games that try to cater to both sides never work. This is a full NTR update so everyone else can sit on their thumbs and wait till Non-NTR update arrives. With how slow this game updates it could be 6months + for other routes.

Am I the only one that thinks trying to do both sides is insane unless you're doing side by side updates with both paths?
Dev thinks people are stupid enough to not see this for what it is.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017

I can definitely understand why you feel that way, but it doesn't mean that the games that try to cater to both sides "never work". It just means slower updates because of different routes. It's not NTR/anti-NTR specific either. We can see this with many games that have a lot of love interests where they have to take turns for their path updates too. It basically just comes down to the size of the game vs dev's update capability.

To be clear though, I'm not a fan of devs doing too many things in general, but ultimately it's up to them on how they want to make their game. It's their livelihood that's on the line, not mine. If it's just hobby for them, then it doesn't really matter what kind of game they want to make.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I don't know if the dev monitors this thread or not, but...
I would urge the developer to not make the renders so damn bright, and the bloom effect is used far too much and also far too intense, a reduction in those things would make the renders look much better, because the blinding light ruins the image quality and hurts the eyes and so does bloom if over used.

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
- 450+ rendering
- Yuri NTR (two events)
- Juno and Kim event
- Replay Gallery

I had to come back and edit this part. After looking at the changelog history. This is a NTR game plain and simple so far and I don't think anything will change down the road.
Also, there is not a non-NTR route for Yuri and MC. MC ask Yuri for a date only in Ramu-Yuri path.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Well, after playing 0.3 through, renders are too bright, bloom is way over used, looks like about 80% of choices are various forms of NTR, or girls with other characters based, so think I'm going to give it a miss, it looks like the game is focused mostly on the NTR side of things than not, so not really for me, but good luck to the dev.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HottestSummer-0.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes