silence_d

May 5, 2020
So can you play a female? It does say female protagonist, so I am little confused if you can play as female or not as the tags are confusing.

Reactions: Tanzie

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
In games where there is ntr you don't need a guide, just if you want vanilla prevent girls from hanging out with other men and be attentive to them, they want NTR just avoid girls

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
What kind of ntr is present in the game?
Is it netorase/sharing, straight up Netorare, or Netori?

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Liked the Mod where Jim can get both girls, would prefer though if the routes were a bit more definable. Like should be an option to let Jim have everyone or the Uncle get everyone etc instead of the mash it is now.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
When the dev tells players there is something avoidable, all players talk about is that:
Warning: NTR contents [Avoidable]
However, there won't be any heavy NTR towards the main characters
Not to mention same dev tells players straight up such content would not be heavy,
but it seems players know better now that some have started playing:

further discussion of / complaining about NTR will be removed. Thank you.
What kind of ntr is present in the game?
Is it netorase/sharing, straight up Netorare, or Netori?
Straight up Netorare and quite a lot of it too
a shame I quite like the models but I'm just not into straight up Netorare.
Well good luck and best wishes for the dev and the guys who like the game.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
So can you play a female? It does say female protagonist, so I am little confused if you can play as female or not as the tags are confusing.
It's not really a "female protagonist" game, but occasionally you are given a few "choices" for the sister in scenes where the MC isn't involved.

Reactions: silence_d

jasx317

May 10, 2017
To the developer, i played the game till the current version and i must say keep up the good work. Am a fan of both Alpha and NTR routes and appreciate that you gave us a choice to be able to avoid NTR.

I go through the NTR scenes as a "what if" while still keeping to the Alpha playthrough. NTR is a controversial topic so hats off to you for dipping your toe into the shark infested waters.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
From what I could tell there's no sharing? It seems you either keep the girls by yourself or give them up entirely.

Also, the dev pulled the card "mc is not blood related" to the girls, not sure why on earth he/she did that specially this late, making the game dead to me.

maxxi

Aug 6, 2021
I would like to ask before playing this game. Is it possible for me to have the option for my character to not trigger the NTR scene, avoid it, or take another route? Or is this game only NTR game?

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes