Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
As I understand it, there is (will be) a full no-3 letter route in the game, but 3 letter routes will have more content.
Well, anyway, good luck with the game :).
Yes, it's the type of game where you can avoid any content you dislike, but then you will be getting almost nothing.
It's time for me to leave too and let the game be enjoyed by those who appreciate it.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is the game still basically split into non-NTR vs netorase? I played for a bit on initial release, but I couldn't get the girls to fall for the bully if the MC doesn't actively encourage them to do so.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Is the game still basically split into non-NTR vs netorase? I played for a bit on initial release, but I couldn't get the girls to fall for the bully if the MC doesn't actively encourage them to do so.
but the mc only does that so he wouldn't get bullied or something like that, it's not his desire to get cucked

Reactions: MattX

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
but the mc only does that so he wouldn't get bullied or something like that, it's not his desire to get cucked
I guess, but he's still engineering situations intentionally to lead the girls into the arms of the baddy. Whether it be under duress or not, it's still closer to netorase than NTR in terms of flavor, imo.

I'm not asking the dev to change anything they want to do in terms of the plot. Just wondering if my read on the progression mechanics were correct.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
I guess, but he's still engineering situations intentionally to lead the girls into the arms of the baddy. Whether it be under duress or not, it's still closer to netorase than NTR in terms of flavor, imo.

I'm not asking the dev to change anything they want to do in terms of the plot. Just wondering if my read on the progression mechanics were correct.
for me it doesn't matter if knows, or causes it, it matter if he wants it to happen to make it netorase
but it does need to be a believble situation causing mc to sell his girls while being completely agains the idea of having them stolen

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
for me it doesn't matter if knows, or causes it, it matter if he wants it to happen to make it netorase
but it does need to be a believble situation causing mc to sell his girls while being completely agains the idea of having them stolen
Do you think it was a believable situation? The dude caved like a wet tissue lol. And he seemed pretty enthusiastic about coming up with the brilliant plan to save his own ass.

I quit last time around the "gym with bully vs MC" split, but how does the progression go after this? Is the MC cool with the situation? Does he feel bad? Does he get any arousal from the situation? Does he do anything to try and prevent the sister from falling?

On another note, can you get NTRed if you pursue a girl, or does it block off NTR if you get on a girl's route?

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Not all games are the same no need to be so defensive
I'm not being defensive, I just don't understand people with crippling fear of NTR (they can't even write it) wanting to play a game with NTR tag when there are literally games without it that are much better to play. Some of the best games on here (as in best writting, gameplay and etc) have no NTR.

Like, I don't like Loli and Shota; you don't see me playing those games and visiting the game thread to ask about how much of it is in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lokitox8 and MattX

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Do you think it was a believable situation? The dude caved like a wet tissue lol. And he seemed pretty enthusiastic about coming up with the brilliant plan to save his own ass.

I quit last time around the "gym with bully vs MC" split, but how does the progression go after this? Is the MC cool with the situation? Does he feel bad? Does he get any arousal from the situation? Does he do anything to try and prevent the sister from falling?

On another note, can you get NTRed if you pursue a girl, or does it block off NTR if you get on a girl's route?
I'm only talking about the previous version, i haven't played it yet, but it did seem like mc hasn't fully realized what he has done

• Hey there
Reactions: DemandoSama

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Has anyone figured out the models and hairs for Yuri or Juno?

I'm in need of an asian character for a few scenes.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. Mabye add MC name change.
2. Why is Yuri introduced 2 times? First at the cafe and later at school - and everybody acts like that is the first time...
3. Even when you tell the mom about the principal the MC later tell the teacher that he didnt - so I guess there are some issues with tracking of decisions and/or pathing.
4. The writing is a bit meh - doesnt feel like real ppl, but maybe that is a translation issue.

It is quite short and not very engaging for me, but there renders look decent.

Reactions: nazzo

nazzo

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2018
1. Mabye add MC name change.
2. Why is Yuri introduced 2 times? First at the cafe and later at school - and everybody acts like that is the first time...
3. Even when you tell the mom about the principal the MC later tell the teacher that he didnt - so I guess there are some issues with tracking of decisions and/or pathing.
4. The writing is a bit meh - doesnt feel like real ppl, but maybe that is a translation issue.

It is quite short and not very engaging for me, but there renders look decent.
I found the bugs you mentioned and Thank you for your comment.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes