gordovalor

May 9, 2022
I guess, but he's still engineering situations intentionally to lead the girls into the arms of the baddy. Whether it be under duress or not, it's still closer to netorase than NTR in terms of flavor, imo.

I'm not asking the dev to change anything they want to do in terms of the plot. Just wondering if my read on the progression mechanics were correct.
It's not a Netorase just because he doesn't want to get fucked, while helping the bully fuck her, he doesn't want to do it, he's being threatened. That is a Netorase.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
nazzo is the next update going to be only vanilla since this update was almost 100% ntr, or is it primarily a ntr game?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
The new night scene suck af, so now the mother just decided to fuck their uncle for no reason. No drug or anything, just decided to randomly got horny that one night and fucked? Great writing in place of the old scene... my interest in this game just died
That's a bit harsh. The dev explained that he had to re-write the scene because it was drug-induced rape, which a lot of people didn't like. Now it's an alcohol-assisted bad decision by her, which is more acceptable to many.

I prefer this version, since I don't like rape, but I will agree with you that it still isn't fully believable. A hottie like mother probably is not so drunk or desperate that she'd agree to bang an ugly bastard like the uncle without some other contributing factor. To me it needs more development into how horny she is to explain why her body reacted positively to uncle's touches.

Personally, I might have gone with a story like she really wants to bang her boss (who was at the party), but she knows that's a career-ender / get her fired. So she drunk-rationalizes that a friends-with-benefits type bang with uncle might lower her frustration level and keep her from doing something she would regret at work.

redmokou

Aug 3, 2020
That's a bit harsh. The dev explained that he had to re-write the scene because it was drug-induced rape, which a lot of people didn't like. Now it's an alcohol-assisted bad decision by her, which is more acceptable to many.

I prefer this version, since I don't like rape, but I will agree with you that it still isn't fully believable. A hottie like mother probably is not so drunk or desperate that she'd agree to bang an ugly bastard like the uncle without some other contributing factor. To me it needs more development into how horny she is to explain why her body reacted positively to uncle's touches.

Personally, I might have gone with a story like she really wants to bang her boss (who was at the party), but she knows that's a career-ender / get her fired. So she drunk-rationalizes that a friends-with-benefits type bang with uncle might lower her frustration level and keep her from doing something she would regret at work.
lol alcohol in itself is a drug as well. Even if wasn't a drug what's the difference between drug-induced rape vs alcohol-induced rape? They are literally the same thing.

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I already want something in for Yuri, and it would be interesting over time for Angela to be so dependent on Jim that she would even support his aggression towards the MC.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
lol alcohol in itself is a drug as well. Even if wasn't a drug what's the difference between drug-induced rape vs alcohol-induced rape? They are literally the same thing.
You are technically correct. They're both drugs.

I think the difference is in the degree of mental disablement - with the drug in the original version, she had no control and was not given a choice to take the drug nor did she have the mental capacity to react to the situation. In the new alcohol event, she chose to drink with him, and still appeared to have the mental capacity to consider his request for sex. It's still not legal consent (because she was drunk), but at least she wasn't completely mentally incapacitated.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, the game without NTR is ok, and I like the LIs.

I'm not going to comment on the NTR because I haven't seen it nor I will see it.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
be one or other , fine by most around here, to many flowers around oh was rape ? yeah thats why is rape ... puuf .

what i should like is the MC doing the Netori / Stealing , and if no puuf guess can play from the other dudes perspective...

Ig_Nite14

Aug 19, 2022
Great start, loving it so far! English translation isn't great but better than some VN's out there. Really hope this doesn't get abandoned and NTR routes get way more depth/possibilities, and that the translation gets improved by a native English speaker eventually.

BTW, I've considered throwing my hat in the ring for translating some of my potentially favorite VN's that are just lacking a proper translation and are ruined because of it. I'm a pretty good writer and have taught English. If interested, let me know and we can talk about it.

Reactions: DemandoSama
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes